Love/Hate (1 Viewer)

He looked totally like he was dying.

He was propped up there with blood spilling out of him and no one around for miles.

Was'nt like he was gonna hop up and give it a Ging Gang Gooley

That yunflit Wayne looks like Tutankhamun doesn't he? Freak.

tutankh_zpsff7332a8.jpg

He has an innoffensive left ear...beyond that....I'm unqualified to comment

theres a lot riding on the last episode. I figured clearing out the IRA stuff was to give them a clear run at the other story lines, but then they go and reintroduce the pipe-bomb lad who, lets face it, none of us took a blind bit of notice first time around. But, at least this new storyline isn't going to be over-complicated. Its to herald the end of the Nidge-Franno love-in and will probably be done and dusted before the end of this season.

I thought it was grand. There was a lot of nothing happening but the couple of good moments were great. And I'm getting a bit bored by the copper angle. That side of things is a bit too dull and slow-moving.

The main problem I had with last night is the amount of stuff they reintroduced from ages back, and how you had to watch all that 'previously on Love/Hate' stuff at the start to remember who certain people were (and even at that I'm still confused about a couple of people - like the lad Nidge gave the envelope of $$$ to in the jeep - who the fuck was he and what was that about?)

And the stuff with Tommy at the end. I was thinking by then, jaysis Tommy hasn't been in this episode, then as if by magic, there he is. It was almost a token appearance to remind us he still exists. And I'm a bit dubious about Siobhan promising the copper that she could help them stay 'one step ahead' of nidgey and the gang. Shur what did she ever know about anything up to this? I dunno.

I still think its good. But it has the potential to dissappoint. Hopefully that won't happen. Sure I suppose we'll find out won't we.

the edit from the overdose scene to the spire in the dublin sky was too cheesy.

I'm still confused about a couple of people - like the lad Nidge gave the envelope of $$$ to in the jeep - who the fuck was he and what was that about?

yeah, couldn't place that guy from before - thought he might've been from season 1/2 (which i haven't seen)

the lad nidge gave money to was the other driver of the money transfer van

nidge is turning into rand al'thor with his list of women he's caused to die going through his head

Getting pretty bored of this season to be honest. All the storylines seem a bit thinly spread at this stage. The sooner that Janet wan is out of the show, the better. Woeful acting there.

janet's ok, not sure about her jacket though

and what was the bit about her sister for?

"overdose?"
"no"

so...why'd you bring that up then

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back