Love/Hate (2 Viewers)

maybe he's double-bluffing them

otherwise the whole operation will fall apart

or maybe next season will be 'the lawyer season' and we'll get to watch paralegals riffling through files to a soundtrack of enya

For that matter, and if I'm allowed pick a nit, why not a million nits, since Nidge's rat in the Guards got busted you'd think that would have given Nidge an inkling that going for a massive risky play right now might be a bad idea. There are loads of bits and pieces like that that are never addressed.

Actually, that's plausible, as Nidge doesn't talk to him that often from what we can tell, and yer man is not going to tell Nidge voluntarily that he's been busted. Sure they might even still use him as a double agent.

What was completely implausible was that a bunch of known Dublin gangsters would abduct a 14 year old, get caught within 10 minutes with the kid in the boot, the kid say they were only messing and the cops go 'okey doke'.
Nonsense.

Fran is the obvious choice to take Nidge out.
As an outside candidate I'm thinking Siobhan. Tommy will end up a total basket case and Siobhan will crack, go to see Nidge, he won't suspect a thing.

and the one after that could see Aidan Gillen return from his stint as Baltimore mayor to run for the same office in Dublin against Royston Brady, vowing to clean the scum off this damn city
and prosecuting himself as littlefinger for brothel-keeping

Well that was shite. Did they just write the avenging assassin woman out?? This show is a mess, and that was one of the worst episodes I've seen.

The script isn't great at all, they seem to be getting some characters to improv to make it seem more 'real'. Fran's dialogue is particularly terrible.

Tonight's storyline with the sexy traveller was really good though, the fight was great. You can see where it's all heading now though.

The script isn't great at all, they seem to be getting some characters to improv to make it seem more 'real'. Fran's dialogue is particularly terrible.

Tonight's storyline with the sexy traveller was really good though, the fight was great. You can see where it's all heading now though.

Are you saying you thought Pipey McBomb was sexy?

Ahh here..now you've jumped the shark too

I know but if she isn't referred to again I'm gonna be pissed off. Sloppy writing.
But she's in the clink.

Theres nothing else needs saying.Unless you want to see shots of her eating jailmuff.

But no ones wants to see that.

Shes banged up..that sap has no knees and is dead..and the yunflit is the new Nidge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back