Love Day (1 Viewer)

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/V/VALENTINE_MUSHROOMS?SITE=FLROC&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Psychedelic drug found in Valentine candy

AMARILLO, Texas (AP) -- Authorities doubt Cupid had any part in the 9 pounds of heart-shaped candies discovered during a traffic stop.

The candies, found Monday by Texas Department of Public Safety troopers, tested positive for psilocybin, a psychedelic drug extracted from a mushroom of the same name.

The estimated value of the faux Valentine's Day chocolate was more than $408,000, DPS officials said in a news release.

The troopers found the candy in a plastic bag after stopping a San Francisco man's 2005 Toyota Corolla on Interstate 40 about three miles west of Amarillo.

Craig Allen Moreland, 30, was arrested and taken to the Potter County Detention Center on drug charges, the release said.

sarah said:
Most touching proposal I had, was some guy I had been nattering
away to on the dublin -sligo train, when just as we are approaching
maynooth he goes:
' hi, how about a quick ride in the jax before we get to dublin?'

I declined, but was nonetheless impressed by his go-getter approach
to life,
taking into account our topics of conversation had been fairly
tame up until that point.

Bloke I used to work with was a complete gentleman, but real nervous around gir-dls. Anyways, he finally managed to convince some wee lass to go out with him, so he decides to pull out all the stops. Dresses himself up, brings her to the Shelbourne for dinner, gives her flowers...the works.

End of the night he pays the bill and says to her "so, how are you fixed for a b&b?"

:eek:

You can't put plice on Lomance. Arr Varentine's calds shourd be flee. Mee wlote thlee diffelent barrads fol thlee sruts in Hong Kong. Mee ain't gonna chalge dem, rets hope mee up to mee neck in Snu Snu on monday.

I hope no-one has posted this already, but this Love Day I intend to fill the bin up with shite, forget to empty it until the next morning, get in a fight with the garbagemen, get my garbage collection cut-off, wage a war against the council to collect my garbage, run for sanitation comissioner, go on-stage with U2 to announce my candidacy, get elected to the job, and trash the entire city.

FancyGoods said:
Valentines day eh?
whats the word for masturbating in front of the mirror whilst weeping again?

There's a special place for it in Japan.

jyu-jyu.jpg

Cormcolash said:
I hope no-one has posted this already, but this Love Day I intend to fill the bin up with shite, forget to empty it until the next morning, get in a fight with the garbagemen, get my garbage collection cut-off, wage a war against the council to collect my garbage, run for sanitation comissioner, go on-stage with U2 to announce my candidacy, get elected to the job, and trash the entire city.

Best episode ever. Old man Patterson. hehehe.

The Garbage Man Song
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Homer: Who can take your trash out... 'stomp it down for you? Shake the plastic bag and do the twisty thingy too? The Garbage Maaaaan![/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Garbage Men: Oh the Garbage Man can, the Garbage man can and he does it with a smile and never judges you[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Marge: Who can take this diaper?[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Garbage Man: I don't mind at all![/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Wiggum: Who can clean me up before the big policemans ball? The Garbage Maaaaaaan![/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Garbage Men: Yes the Garbage Man can![/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]U2: The Sanitation folks, are jolly friendly blokes, courteous and easy going! They mop up when you're overflowing[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Bono: And tell you when your ass is showing![/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Apu: Who can?[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Mel: Who can?[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Ned: Who can?[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Oscar The Grouch: Who can?[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Everyone: The Garbage Man Can![/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Bart/Lisa: Cuz he's Homer Simpson, man![/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Everyone: He takes the world for you![/size][/font]

At the risk of just sounding like a jerk, I think a calendar date designated to romance is hella unromantic. My boy goes to the shops and buys me a hangover cure when I can't get out of bed and I think that's more romantic than any flamboyant Valentine's fare.

I likes lmd64's Valentine card but. Perhaps I will use the Barry "You Are Ma Fren" pic as a card though, cos I recently noticed my boy had a "Have You See Him?" sticker in his wallet. When pressed for more information, he revealed that he found it in Whelan's and put it in his wallet cos it made him happy...

'So, Valentines is a load of bollix isn't it'
'Absolutely, Aoife, I wholeheartedly agree with you'
'Yeah, fucking cards and flowers and shit......'
'Yeah fuck that. We don't need no cunts telling us we should love each other more on some stupid cunting day for pricks'
'Totally'
'I love you everyday, fuckin Valentines bollox'

Valentines Day 2005, Aoifed sitting in her third last exam, drifts into daydream of massive bunches of flowers and barbershop quartets arriving at her lowly residence in Sligo

'Hello Baby, how are you? Happy stoopid love day'
'Hello Mr Aoifed, fine.'
'You ok?'
'Fine, what's wrong with you?'
'I'm grand. How did the exam go?'
'Why don't you love me?'
etc

aoifed said:
'So, Valentines is a load of bollix isn't it'
'Absolutely, Aoife, I wholeheartedly agree with you'
'Yeah, fucking cards and flowers and shit......'
'Yeah fuck that. We don't need no cunts telling us we should love each other more on some stupid cunting day for pricks'
'Totally'
'I love you everyday, fuckin Valentines bollox'

Valentines Day 2005, Aoifed sitting in her third last exam, drifts into daydream of massive bunches of flowers and barbershop quartets arriving at her lowly residence in Sligo

'Hello Baby, how are you? Happy stoopid love day'
'Hello Mr Aoifed, fine.'
'You ok?'
'Fine, what's wrong with you?'
'I'm grand. How did the exam go?'
'Why don't you love me?'
etc

Arf. Nobody better get me flowers but somebody better get me flowers.

Yes, exactly, when I say I think it's crap and I'm not into it, it means I think it's crap, and you'd better make me feel better by buying me a present or else I will feel even worse.

I think this might be one of those times when men can't figure out what the right gesture is. Advice to all men: it's better to take the very small risk that a present might make someone feel a bit awkward than to take a much larger risk of hurting someone's feelings by not picking up on the hint that "I hate Valentine's Day" actually means, "I hate feeling left out."

Gentlemen- Does this work both ways? Would the boys of Thumped be disappointed if the ladies in their lives didn't acknowledge Valentine's Day?
Also, is a big wall map of the world a good present? I think it would be a rad present! For someone who have peviously expressed an interest in owning one, naturally. It beats a fucking card. Looked at the cards in the Newsagents earlier and felt embarrassed for myself for even looking at them.

world.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back