Love Day (1 Viewer)

zeelander said:
Gentlemen- Does this work both ways? Would the boys of Thumped be disappointed if the ladies in their lives didn't acknowledge Valentine's Day?
Also, is a big wall map of the world a good present? I think it would be a rad present! For someone who have peviously expressed an interest in owning one, naturally. It beats a fucking card. Looked at the cards in the Newsagents earlier and felt embarrassed for myself for even looking at them.

It's a cool present...think about it.

The Valintinee expects a shitty card and a box of chocolates from the Valintiner. Instead they get the World !

Works for me...but then again I'm a boy...I think Harmonicas and penknives and Mini Maglite's are great presents)

some psychonaut bottled my head on saturday night, blood to boot, that was grand though after it stopped, til my fist got mysteriously swollen the next day. Doctor told me to get it x rayed, one spot most likely broken, nurses in hospital agreed with this and i got my x-ray. 7 hours later cue fumbling overworked graduate doctor on first day (imagine spotty teenager from simpsons) possibly younger than me told me it was all ok, got confused about what tablets to give me, then after trying to put a sling on me he declared "you probably know how to put one of these on better than me".
left after midnight very unassured, 3 veterans vs newbies opinion, so basically i'm still convinced i've got something broken. hurrah for the health service.

What is gowing on with all these bottlings?

where did it happen?
Bag'o'cans said:
some psychonaut bottled my head on saturday night, blood to boot, that was grand though after it stopped, til my fist got mysteriously swollen the next day. Doctor told me to get it x rayed, one spot most likely broken, nurses in hospital agreed with this and i got my x-ray. 7 hours later cue fumbling overworked graduate doctor on first day (imagine spotty teenager from simpsons) possibly younger than me told me it was all ok, got confused about what tablets to give me, then after trying to put a sling on me he declared "you probably know how to put one of these on better than me".
left after midnight very unassured, 3 veterans vs newbies opinion, so basically i'm still convinced i've got something broken. hurrah for the health service.

FancyGoods said:
What is gowing on with all these bottlings?

where did it happen?
dunno, twas at a party in clare, outta the blue, i heard he went on to smash somebodies car window. there was some strange drugs people there, strange behaviour, bad mdma!.

jane said:
I didn't say 'persons are cunts', I said, "People are cunts." Are you a people? No, you are not. I know this for a fact, that you are not a people.

most persons on this board think im a people. How are you so sure?

Maybe you're one of the good guys

Wavioli said:
most persons on this board think im a people. How are you so sure?

Maybe you're one of the good guys

Oh, yeah, that's right. People on this board think you're a people because they think you're slowey. But that's because people are cunts, and they think it takes one to know one. That's people for you. Depeche Mode wrote a song about it, but most have only ever heard the edited version, with a stupider tautology.

But Wav, I know for a fact you are a person. You told me so about three posts ago, so I know you are not a people and therefore not a cunt. If you were a cunt you would probably know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back