Love Day (1 Viewer)

SadieOutlaw

anyone got any nice plans for love day?
it's a bit tricky because it lands on a monday, but i'm going to dingle for the weekend so i'm going to have a deadly time.
does anyone buy flowers and stuff anymore?
i bet slowey gets a big bone for barry. (tee hee hee)

jane said:
I'm too bitter to ignore it, and too honest to pretend I hate it. I hate that.

aww jane, that's how i actually felt about it. i've never had a good one or wanted to want to have a good one. it's all made up by the card people and it's nice to think you can ignore it because it's silly, but i never really ignore it.:eek:
this year i was told by someone nice that i'm doing something lovely and that's it. wow. i think i like love day after all.

ja, it's a crock of shit hyped by card manufacturers, so in honour of it I intend to have a stand up row with my boyfriend on the 14th instead. That'll show saint fucking valentine what's what.

jane said:
I'm too bitter to ignore it, and too honest to pretend I hate it. I hate that.

kirstie said:
ja, it's a crock of shit hyped by card manufacturers, so in honour of it I intend to have a stand up row with my boyfriend on the 14th instead. That'll show saint fucking valentine what's what.

sad-face.gif

i went to buy a card for probably the first time ever yesterday. yer one in easons scanned it and it came up as 8euro. even she had a laugh at how fucking ridiculous it was. needless to say i did not buy the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back