Louis Theroux goes gambling (1 Viewer)

Its impossible to make sense or logic out of their horrid beliefs. Maybe you could get back to the route of Phelps' hate but that would be unlikely judging by how he acts.

Of course there's no logic to it... most of their sentences contradict each other. They didn't actually argue with anyone about anything or discuss their opinions, they just kept shouting and waving those ridiculous signs... altho FAG SWEDEN is slightly hilarious.

I hadn't thought of the whole repressed homosexual thing, but it makes a lot of sense. The one non worrying thing is that there's only 70 off them and they;re so weird that some of the kids hate them (the ones who ran away) and even Fox News thinks that they are crazy.

It's amazing that what they 'preach' is based on the alleged actions of people they've never met.

Fags & God.

The saddest part about all of this was the kids...they have no idea what they are being told and do not understand what they are being made to do...they are just children it is beyond cruel. Their lives are being ruined for them by parents so blinded by hate and prejudice that I don't think even they know what they believe any more.

Louis was quite weak I thought, he really did not take his opportunities with Phelps...having said that, I thought he was quite good with the 21 year old girl...who has been so messed up that she has convinced herself that her natural human urges to love and be loved, emotionally and physically are wrong....so sad. I thought he really managed to show just how confused she really is.

Louis was quite weak I thought, he really did not take his opportunities with Phelps..

I really don't think he would have achieved anything by trying to talk to him. Theroux just would have been calmly told how everything he thinks is wrong and if he persisted would have been uncalmly ranted at. He probably knew this.

Says I.

Was anyone else ever so slighlty disappointed that it wasnt ...piss or something?

no?

those poor kids

It says on Wikipedia that they might be funded by NAMBLA to give a band name to christians....

Aww but sher... Why didnt more people attack them, if that was my brother or sisters funeral they were protesting at Id would have been out there with a brick.

How come they are let get away with this? jesus in the country that the ALF is a terriorst organistation and you have to be 21 to buy a perminant marker.

Id say only fox hates them because they are anti the military. Jesus like.. lets just hope they take a leaf out of the "jonestown" cult and exterminate themseleves.

pity he didnt get an interview with those that "got away".would have been interesting to hear the whole getting away scenario and reaction from old man phelps when hes told someone is leaving the cult or whatever they are

It says on Wikipedia that they might be funded by NAMBLA to give a band name to christians....

Aww but sher... Why didnt more people attack them, if that was my brother or sisters funeral they were protesting at Id would have been out there with a brick.

Apparantly this is where they get their money? They're lawyers and so when people attack them, they sue them.

Although if somebody attacks them, they should rejoice, cos that's god's will!

The telly was running a bit of a theme night last night. First Louis gets his love handles sucked off, then some lad off Dirty Sanchez gets the same thing done and watches as his mate drinks the... eh... "proceeds".

FUCKING MANK.

Thought the Louis Theroux on plastic surgery was dull as ditch-water. It had nothing to say. And why did he have to do it in America? Surely it would have been more relevant had he looked into it in Britain? Or would it not have supplied the required kookiness? And what was with his guilt-tripping the surgeons? They are just doing a job, the demand is there, fair play to them.

Thought the Louis Theroux on plastic surgery was dull as ditch-water. It had nothing to say. And why did he have to do it in America? Surely it would have been more relevant had he looked into it in Britain? Or would it not have supplied the required kookiness? And what was with his guilt-tripping the surgeons? They are just doing a job, the demand is there, fair play to them.

I think that plastic surgery documentaries have been over done at this stage for sure. Saying that though Louis is a pretty lovable character and it was interesting to see his first hand experience aswell as observing the usual expected freaks that show up on his shows. Plus it was good that he got an honest response from the doctors instead of getting over the top freak outs of defensiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back