GIVE A MAN A REVIEW (1 Viewer)

Osama Van Halen

GIG LAST FRIDAY IN BERLIN.... DEADLY.

WHITE TRASH IS A WEIRD PLACE. I WAS RELIABLY INFORMED THAT THE PLACE WAS CHOCKA BLOC WITH FAMOUS GERMANS.... DIDN'T KNOW ANY OF 'EM. WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE BERNHARD LANGER (HA HA HA HA) OR ANKE HUBER. ANYWAY... THE CROWD DIDN'T HOLD UP TO THE POSER STANDARDS I WAS LED TO EXPECT. I WAS FARTIN' BETTER SHAPES.

FIRST ON WAS 'GIVEAMANAMANAGERWHODJs'.... DEADLY BUZZ. HE KEPT LADY VAN HALEN DANCIN' AND GROOVIN'... AND BEING ALLOWED TO SMOKE INDOORS MADE IT BETTER.

ANGIE REED WAS THE SUPPORT. I THOUGHT SHE WAS COOL. I ALSO THOUGHT SHE WAS PEACHES DOIN' LOADS OF NEW STUFF (WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO PLAYIN/DJin' OR SOMETHIN) FOR THE FIRST TWENTY MINS. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SPEND MONEY ON BEER IN BERLIN. BRILLIANT VISUALS AND HYSTERICALNESS.

THEN SOME DIRT BIRDS FROM LIMERICK GOT ON THE STAGE. PLAYED SAVAGE. STEVE, INCIDENTLY, SPORTED NEW SIDEBURNS AND A FETCHING DINOSAUR JR T-SHIRT. HE BEAT ME TO AN ALLAHQUAANNDO WHEN HE LASHED OUT HIS LITTLE GUITAR. MAN...IF YA HAD'VE JUST EVEN DONE THE LITTLE GUITARS INTRO I WOULDA BEEN =Vh= PROUD.

GIVEAMANAKISS....DRUMMER GETS SMOOCHED. SMOOCHER THEN PROCLAIMS HERSELF THEIR "SEX DANCER" AND DOES WHAT I HOPE WAS A SEX DANCE. STILL NOT SURE.

SOME NERD LOSES HIS GLASSES AND A CRAZY GERMAN-LIBRARIAN JUMPS UP GRABS THE MIKE AND TELLS US. NERDS!!!...STAY OUTTA THE WAY OF 6'6" ROCKERS SLAMMING. JESUS.

THERE WAS ANOTHER INCIDENT BUT HATS OFF TO TOM FOR CONTROLLING IT.

PEACHES WAS ALLEDGED TO BE DJin AFTER BUT INSTEAD WE GOT A PINEAPPLE HEAD GINGER CRUSTY WHO QUICKLY STEERED US FROM A SHIT SUCKIN' "YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG/LADY LUMPS" MASH UP INTO A NIGHTMARE OF LOWGRADE HOUSE/TECHNO/EURO SHIIIZZZAAHH.

WENT UPSTAIRS.... SOME MORE DRINKS WHICH MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN FREE... BUNKED ONTO THE TRAIN TO BE STARED AT BY GUNTHER GLARE AND THE MISERABLE EXPRESSIONS. CHEER UP YA SKINNY GIT.

I WAS GONNA GIVE THE NIGHT 8 ALLAHQUAANNNDOs!!! BUT I WOKE UP WITHOUT ANY SIGN OF A HANGOVER SO I'LL GIVE IT THE MAXIMUM
9 DELICIOUS ALLAHQUAANNNDOs!!!

I should have said hello

ps i now the "nerd" with the glasses - Seanie, originally from limerick, but now Berlin...he does have nerd cred in that he is a scientist, but for a small lad, he is fairly nifty at throwing himself around the place.in fairness to him, he got stuck straight back in when he put the glasses back on...

I should have said hello

ps i now the "nerd" with the glasses - Seanie, originally from limerick, but now Berlin...he does have nerd cred in that he is a scientist, but for a small lad, he is fairly nifty at throwing himself around the place.in fairness to him, he got stuck straight back in when he put the glasses back on...
HA HA HA HA HA.... THAT WAS HYSTERICAL. THE HAT THAT WENT 'MISSING' WAS ALSO HYSTERICAL. THERE'S A STORY BEHIND THAT. AND CONSIDER YOURSELF SHOULD HAVE SAID HELLO BACKED.

were you behind the hat "missing" - belonged to some american dood called chad i think. May or may not have been his lady who did the "sex dance"...went to a mighty joint across the way called 8mm, and then ended up in a deadly workers party-type boozer til 7 bells, hence missing Saturday flight home, hence sitting across from you in Berlin airport on Sunday all smelly and grumpy.

540680061a3702097778b819039883l.jpg

yup. its me and mrs napolean dynamite.
harhharharhahrahrhrahrh!cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy

P6030276.jpg
[/IMG]
tv tower=awesome

were you behind the hat "missing" - belonged to some american dood called chad i think. May or may not have been his lady who did the "sex dance"...went to a mighty joint across the way called 8mm, and then ended up in a deadly workers party-type boozer til 7 bells, hence missing Saturday flight home, hence sitting across from you in Berlin airport on Sunday all smelly and grumpy.
I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT HAT. IT CALMED HIM DOWN THOUGH... WENT TO A SATANIST BAR ON THE SATURDAY... AFTER BALANCING OUT THE GOOD GIG WITH AN AMAZINGLY UNDERWHELMING ON IN THAT 'INTERSOUP' PLACE. IT'S A GOOD SPOT. WERE ALL THOSE VAMPIRE GOTHERS GONE BY SUN-UP?? THERE WAS LOADS AROUND AT ABOUT 4.30/5 AM...

I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT HAT. IT CALMED HIM DOWN THOUGH... WENT TO A SATANIST BAR ON THE SATURDAY... AFTER BALANCING OUT THE GOOD GIG WITH AN AMAZINGLY UNDERWHELMING ON IN THAT 'INTERSOUP' PLACE. IT'S A GOOD SPOT. WERE ALL THOSE VAMPIRE GOTHERS GONE BY SUN-UP?? THERE WAS LOADS AROUND AT ABOUT 4.30/5 AM...

Ah yeah, there'sa place beside White Trash called the last cathedral full of young lads with fierce pale faces.Was heading for the local kebabery around 5am and they were filing out of there. None of them looked happy at all. Felt like shouting "Cheer Up Goths" but they probably wouldn't have understood me at all

in all seriousness dude, a lot of what you've said on thumped has been pretty adversarial and aggro-passive-agressive -- that's fine and all, but don't be surprised if people react to rudeness with rudeness; ain't nothing to do with a clique... or maybe you're just itching for a message board scrap to pass the day at work, or whatever, i don't know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back