GIVE A MAN A REVIEW (2 Viewers)

Ah yeah, there'sa place beside White Trash called the last cathedral full of young lads with fierce pale faces.Was heading for the local kebabery around 5am and they were filing out of there. None of them looked happy at all. Felt like shouting "Cheer Up Goths" but they probably wouldn't have understood me at all
that place is hilarious, like a hyper-fibbers for central european depressed youth

cinnamonboy isn't cranky, mike...

oh shit, i used your name! clique-aquando!

that's okay - hey remember the thing about the thing? ah that was so funny! And then you and the tranny with the feather boa? And then when we went on the cruise! Or that time Stuart Staples called by and said he was bored and could he hang out and we said, yeah, I suppose, and we went bowling and had some chips and he told us about writing "For the love of that girl" or whatever it's called and were like, yeah Stuart, we know. Good times eh? It's great being in a clique.

in all seriousness dude, a lot of what you've said on thumped has been pretty adversarial and aggro-passive-agressive -- that's fine and all, but don't be surprised if people react to rudeness with rudeness; ain't nothing to do with a clique... or maybe you're just itching for a message board scrap to pass the day at work, or whatever, i don't know...

I vehemently refute your accusations.

540680061a3702097778b819039883l.jpg

holy shit, its mrs napoleon dynamite and guggi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back