loud pissing and pooing (1 Viewer)

whathappen?

:eek: i'm in an internet cafe and am sitting next to the loo. i can hear everyon pissing and pooing.
oh ....what entertainment.bodily functions never fail to amuse me

in my last place of work was taking a crap one day, standard, nothing exciting. Anyway, to my left i heard this roaring fart followed by the usual solid to water noise, somewhere to my left was a another guy who simply burst his hole laughing(pun not intended) once he heard this. Did bring a smile to my face aswell actually(the guy laughing that is rather than the sound of shit hitting water).

in my last place of work was taking a crap one day, standard, nothing exciting. Anyway, to my left i heard this roaring fart followed by the usual solid to water noise, somewhere to my left was a another guy who simply burst his hole laughing(pun not intended) once he heard this. Did bring a smile to my face aswell actually(the guy laughing that is rather than the sound of shit hitting water).

ahhh the toilet cubicle camaraderie*...

*not the george michael kind

I had a 2 or 3 month run last year when i never had to shit in work. My digestive system was like an atomic clock.

Thats all changed now unfortunately, i've tried everything short of hypnosis. It comes on very quickly, like bam! I'm off.

Avernonous will go livid when he see's this thread, I mean..........he couldn't handle the wanking thread and now this on top
ye gods lol

nothing worse than rushing to the loo in tom barrys and finding a floater

do you work there or summat? ah..:heart:tom barrys:heart:... one of me fav pubs. i used to work in a photocopy shop beside ucc and tom or his mum used to come in and p/copy the times crossword to put out on the tables for every evening during the week. tom still salutes me. bless

hanley wants me to divulge my poo story so here goes:
i was fairly twatted one night trying to find some party or other and i fell asleep on a doorstep. next thing i know i was woken up by two extremely irate lads whose doorstep i had fallen asleep on. they were gesticulating like mad pointing at this turd on the ground and telling me to clean it up. which i did in my drunken stupor ( i think one of them gave me a dustpan). i complied-anything to keep the peace- i i think i thought they mistook a dog turd for one o mine...the next day, after some reflection, i came to the conclusion that it was in fact, one of my doo doos. which i had fallen asleep next to. the horror...

I hate when you're sitting struggling with a difficult shit and some fucker comes into the stall next door and plop plop plop they're done. Fuckers
Yeah 'the professional'

I tend to use the handicapped jax in work, more roomy.

Some mad woman I work with can't flush the toilet after herself/shits on the seat/leaves floaters all the time. Why didn't her parents toilet train her?

It's where you tense your muscles as if to suck your piss back in.
Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles, apparently. Important for preventing post-pregnancy incontinence in women, also supposed to make you better in the sack (if you're a girl)

and for men, makes one able to delay ejaculation for as long as possible with regular practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back