Lost Series 6 - expect spoilers immediately after US air date (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 225
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 6
The titles said "Canary Islands 1867" at the start of his flashback.

ah cool - thought so from other discussion elsewhere...must have missed that, no doubt reading a book
or doing the washing or something, as this show lost my complete attention long ago!

Yo, so Im in Sydney at the moment and it's being aired a week behind the US air date so I saw the Ricardo flashback last night. I agree, was it really neccessary to show a dude chained up for 10 minutes that we know becomes immortal? + you think they could have gotten into the history of the hundreds of other OTHERS over the century.

Was liking the subtitles ad I thought Richard Alpert actor was good. As was Jacob and Blackman.

Oh and was the posho slaver driver captain who started stabbing everyone a Hanso guy?

Plus what is the origins of Jacob and Blackman? Dun dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

back up to speed with the jin/sun episode...

it was decent...as in totally boring to the extent that i have little to complain about
"sun, do you remember when you first planted this garden?"
i do, it was back when the show was good, and planting a stupid garden didn't
actually detract from the show.

did anyone else think Sayid was emoting while saying he has no emotions? i did!

i could believe it if jin's limited grasp of english stretched as far as 'Love' or 'Peace',
'hello' / 'good bye' or thank you...but 'Free' seems like a slightly more complex concept
to randomly blurt out and to use correctly. Oh well, better than him repeating "No
Engrish" for the millionth time.

nice of them to throw us a bone with Room 23 or Apartment 138 or whatever it is....
"oh look it's that room where they took that guy and ripped off a clockwork orange with
that kind of subliminal programming shit....what was that about God Loves you Like he
loves Jacob shit about - they're gonna tell us!!"

"Yes this is the room where the dharama initiative carried out subliminal experiments"
"No Engrish"

the Blackman / Widmore confrontation was pretty amazingly undramatic...like the episode

well he's mostly doing a christopher walken impression...but he was in the last season if you don't remember him

Ah thats it. I'd imagine Christopher Walken would be quite amused if he saw it.
Only vaguely remember him from before, but I like the way Sayid took care of him a couple of weeks ago

Good to see Desmond back. It would be fun to see Daniel again too. Probably won't happen

Here if Charlie's brother was in LA then why was Charlie coming back from Australia?

great cameo from the bottle of mccutheon. nice to see desmond and penny's eyes sparkle whilst looking at each other.
complete lol when whidmore explains to desmond how he wants him to go get that bass player from rock band driveshaft to play at a function.

felt like one of the older episodes for the pure wtf moments, season 6 has been lacking in any direction.
until now (caps).....

I can just imagine Desmond running his hand through his long mane while engaging in a lengthy, sweaty four-way gangbang involving him, Sayid and two girls they met a local bar.

Frank Lapidus is made of denim and has a rhinestone heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back