Lost Series 6 - expect spoilers immediately after US air date (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 225
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 6
The whole counter blackmail thing by the principal was the pinnacle of stupid in a pretty stupid show. "Well, let me show you an email too". No, fuck you, I have the ability to destroy your career and marriage. You have no leverage. Write that letter of recommendation for me too while you're at it.

Oh and the actress who plays Sun is terrible. Just thought Id say that.

i can't stand english speaking Jin, which makes me not stand Korean speaking Jin even more when he
speaks, and i think i used to like him. He...Talk...So...Slow....lybutthenabitfast....but slow...again...

9 weeks left? i'd the visual effects guys are furiously going through tutorials on the internet

Well before the show is finished here is what I think.

Lost was alright to begin with, they basically collaged a lot of random shit together and nobody knew what was going on. The pacing was always frustratingly terrible (I remember they found the hatch half way through the first season and it took them till the start of the second series to go into it), the dialogue crap, the characters irritating and the rigorous flashbacks/flash forwards structure a pain in the ass.
Yet people just wanted to know what the fuck was going on so they kept watching or gave up.

Then when it stopped being a mystery show (after they had decided to quit all the filler and making it up as they went along, at the end of season 3) and it just became an answers show and the storytelling went even further down the drain because while they were giving people what they wanted (answers) they were doing it in the shittest of ways (remember the episode where it showed what Michael was doing when he got off the island).

Easily the best two episodes ever were the Desmond time travel ones. If he was the main character and the show revolved around him purely it would be great.

Oh and the actress who plays Sun is terrible. Just thought Id say that.

Ah here! She's one of the reasons I'm still watching it....

sun.jpg

Miles was holding a diamond at the end of the episode when jack/hurley/richard guy-liner arrived on the beach. Does that mean he dug up the graves of those guys who were buried with the 8 mil stash of jewelry?

since he said he was going to about 10 minutes before that, i'd have to say yes

Wait so what happened? Nothing? Again?

You think they would have left the Charles Widmore reveal until this week instead of doing the James Bond ending from the last episode.

uh huh - that was really annoying - "who is sawyer going to see in the submarine?!" oh we already know
but he doesn't...yawwn. also:

"how will we fly the plane?"
"we're not taking the plane freckles....we're taking the submarine!"

i don't know a lot about submarines, but it doesn't look like the most intuitive thing to pilot

great episode. long time coming. the going to the doctor who only wanted the towels to dry his wet floor bit was completely pointless.
the island looked amazing in all the shots. maybe they got some new filters.
great cgi butterfly as well.
nice analogy with the wine bottle.

it was an ok episode...the stuff with jacob / smokeman = real good...everything else was pretty retarded
learning english from a bible in the 15th (?) century...a slave ship with 5 slaves....10 minutes of a guy
we know ends up ok, being chained up and in danger....snore. this isn't being picky, either - it's just
nonsense time wasting. that massive statue was annihilated by a CGI boat? call those 9/11 truther
guys in to check the physics on that one...more men crying...

more men crying.

edit sorry - meant to say - annihilated a giant statue and still managed to land intact miles inland...wat?

when was richards time meant to be? i'm guessing 15th is too early...18th? did people actually call it
"the new world", for hundreds of years? i never did history!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back