Lost Series 6 - expect spoilers immediately after US air date (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 225
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 6

felt like one of the older episodes for the pure wtf moments, QUOTE]

Just what I was thinking. And Desmond and Penny were very convincing. Has that driver appeared before?

he has brotha, thats makowski, he was in season 4, strapped to a bed on the ship, he was experiencing the jumps between timelines the same as desmond.

i thought he was pretty swish in this episode. he wears the receeding hairline exceptionally well, he was also moonlighting as a pimp which i liked.

he has brotha, thats makowski, he was in season 4, strapped to a bed on the ship, he was experiencing the jumps between timelines the same as desmond. i thought he was pretty swish in this episode. he wears the receeding hairline exceptionally well, he was also moonlighting as a pimp which i liked.

Ha! The pimp side-line was kind of freaking me out! I knew I'd seen him before. Inter-esting! Seems Daniel's Ma knows more than anybody whats going on and isn't just second guessing. Whats with her accent though? And Slainte? Do Scottish people say this?

I saw the Desmond one there and it was the first thoroughly enjoyable episode of Lost in a long long time. Like every Desmond episode it made me wish that he was the main main main character and the show revolved around him like how 24 revolves around Jack Bauer.

I'm sure it'll be back to the irrelevant stalling filler boring character shitty dialogue bad narrative junk though.

nah last episode was enjoyable....i'm not liking this love is part of the solution shit though....i am
enjoying people in wheelchairs being knocked down and guys getting thrown into wells

i'm not liking this love is part of the solution shit though....i am
enjoying people in wheelchairs being knocked down and guys getting thrown into wells
Yes, more of this sort of thing. I especially enjoyed the brief glimpse of a shitty John Locke puppet as it got thrown over the car. That well was the crappest bit of set design they've made yet. "How old do you think this well is? Very old!". No, its obviously made out of aeroboard.

haha yeah - that well was hilarious - it made the temple look like...it was actually made from rocks
which it obviously didnt

locke.gif

I thought that setting off the bomb at the end of last season just reset their lives to the point just before they crashed. No?

It seems like some of them now have completely different lives. Sawyer is a cop and so is Miles but Jack is still a doctor and Hugo still won the lottery.

I thought that setting off the bomb at the end of last season just reset their lives to the point just before they crashed. No?

It seems like some of them now have completely different lives. Sawyer is a cop and so is Miles but Jack is still a doctor and Hugo still won the lottery.

Yeah, I thought that too. I suppose it gives the writers more options to fool around with. I wonder why Desmond floored Locke?

the fact that desmond was on the plane didn't make you at all suspicious? or boone was there without shannon? or that Jack suddenly had a son he'd never mentioned before?

There's no Lost on the week after next, & the finale is on a sunday night rahhh

20-Apr-2010 Lost 06x13 The Last Recruit
04-May-2010 Lost 06x14 The Candidate
11-May-2010 Lost 06x15 Across the Sea
18-May-2010 Lost 06x16 What They Died For
23-May-2010 Lost 06x17 The End (1)
23-May-2010 Lost 06x18 The End (2)

this is exactly the type of astute commentary that keeps bringing me back to this thread

Yeah that Hurley episode was good. The laughs came in a barrage though.

"So that's what the whispers are".

Do you know where Locke is? Michael points straight in front of them where there is a campfire burning in the not too far away with some lovely green screen action.

Michael: "tell libby, im really sorry" in the most insincere tone ever.

And yeah the Locke dummy and shit "well" were amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back