Lost Series 6 - expect spoilers immediately after US air date (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 225
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 6
i don't know even know what happened in that episode.
ill have to watch it again, drunk.

highlights that i do remember... desmond putting on a smooth american accent on the phone to jack.
desmond rounding up the troops with anna lucia to go see drive shaft play at eloise's charity thang. (im picturing a black tie event, complete with dan faraday on yamaha keys winking at his constant)

so is anyone gonna stay up and watch the finale at 5am on sky this monday?

Well RTE are showing it at 9.00 pm on Monday night, which is good enough for me!

Quite liked that last one. Miles cracks me up. Will miss that healthy dose of sarcasm on Thurdsay nights.

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2010/0521/lost.html

The double episode, called appropriately The End, had originally been due to air at 10.05pm next Thursday evening on RTÉ Two but it will now be broadcast three days earlier at 9pm on Monday.
Advertisement

The final will be shown in the US on Sunday night and the move will be great news for fans who were concerned about spoilers ruining the final episode.
RTÉ said it made this decision in the interest of Lost's loyal audiences who followed all 6 series on RTÉ Two.

well i enjoyed that, even if i am dizzy with tiredness going into work.

so the alternate reality was made up by them to deal with being dead. i really loved the ending but they could have addressed some more island stuff. kinda renders all the jacob/mib stuff pointless, and everything else for that matter.

I'm conflicted. I feel like I should feel cheated, but i really enjoyed it.

Battlestar Galactica really lowered the bar for my tv finale expectations.

I stopped after season 2, should I bother watching it all now?

ps. I liked the ending to BSG

Thought it was good in the end although I'm not sure about the specifics and if a lot of the show was ultimately meaningless Island wise. I did like it as a character story though and maybe in about 5 years I'll be curious to see it through start to finish and see how cohesive/horrible messy and filler it is.

The upped budget for the finale was a big plus and it looked deadly when the storm set in for about 5 minutes.

I too liked the BSG finale.

things that have been bugging me:

1. the dharma supply drop in series 1. How? Who?
2. the opening scenes of series 6 showed the island underwater. Why?
3. juliet's (post) dying words to sawyer - "It worked." What worked?

1. With a plane from concern. Sure they've a massive gaff on camden st, I'm sure they have a plane like
2. Because global warming is a cunt
3. We're getting a new series and we can re-negotiate our contracts YAY!

You're welcome.

800px-LOST_TV_show_US_viewership_ratings-2010-21-05.svg.png

i'm one of the ten million people who didnt bother watching anything after halfway through series one. i was hoping for more comprehensive spoilers on this thread tbh.

Guy in work tried to explain the whole thing to me in work yesterday and he kept on getting really frustrated with the bits that didn't make sense/never explained

was a good 45 minutes or so (unlike the show it seems)

1. havnt a clue
2. the island is gone in the alt universe, it doesnt exist because nothing in the alt timeline exists. its all a complete fabrication so we're seeing their lives as they wanted to live them. its probably a metaphor, also the volcano went boom at the end so it probably is underwater.
3. maybe im completely off the mark but didnt the bomb detonating cause the incident which in turn lead to everthing being reset?

ugh, i actually dont know.

but the 'volcano' didn't erupt and the island didn't sink (at least not on JACK's watch. can't comment on what stan and ollie got up to when they took over after that...) I suppose as far as dying jack knew, it still sank... bit of a stretch though.

you're probably right on 3, but i was thinking of it in terms of the 'we can go dutch' conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back