Lost Series 5 (4 Viewers)

The producer / main writer lads have become real pricks now. ACtually said that certain things wouldn't be wrapped up.
THey were using the Libby storyline as an example and they were like "oh we don't consider that to be important"....yeah well then why did you end a fucking shit episode with her in a fucking mental institution like it held some significance you fucks.

I don't actually care about that story or any of them anymore for that matter but it's too bad they've gone back on their words and are increasingly more and more full of shit.

I do and then I think, oh "the variable" that is the sequel to the constant, it must be good enough. Then alas, it isn't.

Oh what happened to Locke when he got off the island, this will be good, turns out it's terribly mundane.

The producer / main writer lads have become real pricks now. ACtually said that certain things wouldn't be wrapped up.
If they were to tie up every loose end or story tangent we'd be watching for 10 or so seasons all tapping away furiously on our keyboards on threads like this going whats the fucking point of going back to that piece from season so and so and why are they dragging it out forever, theyre never going to please us it seems so we should just go along for the journey if we do choose and keep a lid on it when the ending isnt some fairytale one that doesnt dot all the i's and cross all the t's in a way that makes us feel mega or something

I'm with Tim and Gambra. That episode was totally and utterly pointless. The whole series has turned to shite. At least the galactica writers admitted from a long while back that they were making it up as they went along. This shower pretend they have some definite plan. They do, yeah....

It's a far cry from what Lost was when it started. That was good. Load of people on an Island after a plane crash with lots of mad shit happening to them.

I'll still watch it though, in the hope that Juliet gets her keks off.

Even Ben is gick these days.

JJ Fucking Abrams. If Star Trek is shite, then I'll not bother with anything he does again. He lost it af Cloverfield. Hmm...let me see: Cloverfield made; Lost turns shite. Yep, that's the critical moment.

The seventies thing is rubbish and makes no sense considering what came before (or after, as the case may be). AND where's the Spandex and the trousers rammed up the front bum?

The problem with the show is that it maintained peoples interest by the mysteries and when they actually answer questions they do it in a really really boring, terribly executed way. Basically the main problem with the show is it's piss poor story-telling. THey don't have a clue how to do it interestingly now that they suddenly have to get on with it, and they clearly didn't need to stretch it to 6 seasons since nobody needed to watch the majority of this one it was that forgettable. And the self refrerential shit that they now use Hurley exclusively for is so fucking pretentious.

THey were using the Libby storyline as an example and they were like "oh we don't consider that to be important"....yeah well then why did you end a fucking shit episode with her in a fucking mental institution like it held some significance you fucks.
QUOTE]

Didn't your one that played Libby get sacked (along with your one who played the black cop) for drink driving in real life? Thats a shame, the Libby/ Hurley storyline was pretty good. But if she's sacked she's sacked I suppose...

Didn't your one that played Libby get sacked (along with your one who played the black cop) for drink driving in real life? Thats a shame, the Libby/ Hurley storyline was pretty good. But if she's sacked she's sacked I suppose...[/QUOTE]

I think she was contracted for the second season and she started doing some other show instead. I was just using that story as an example but I just wish they had the fucking decency to their fans to go "ok we just made up that story line and put her in the mental institute because we weren't sure how many seasons we were gonna have to do so we had to have some subplots". But instead they just act really arrogant and mighty about their show which as I said before has just descended into some weak story telling.

can someone sum up lost for me in about six sentences? i 'lost' interest after season 2 but i would still like to know what the big mystery is, for sure. is there a link to a site or something that will break it down in a few paragraphs?

Are you serious? I can't even remember a thing from it, it was that boring. Jack suddenly turning into a nuclear physcist was just so lame. Maybe I need to rewatch it..

Are you serious? I can't even remember a thing from it, it was that boring. Jack suddenly turning into a nuclear physcist was just so lame. Maybe I need to rewatch it..

I doubt it. Maybe it was just because they all got beaten up. Hitting Juliet wasn't cool though.

that was great! sayid tortured someone with a gun again...they
certainly plowed along with the story after the last couple of snore
fests. smashin juliet in the chops was the best bit.

nice of the crystal maze to loan them their set

As a follyer upper from my previous post: Went to see Star Trek tonight. JJ Abrams can now officially go fuck himself. A grand, entertaining enough movie and yer man who played Bones was brilliant. But, my Christ, was it shite. As Trek.

The only thing I'll say it had going for it is that, if you've never seen Star Trek, it's probably good (apart from the fact that you won't have a clue who or what the "bad guy" is). And, sorry, but that's not good enough.

JJ Abrams, Die! Die! Die!

(Someone remind me how to set up a newsgroup; it's been a few years).

Anyway, Lost: see above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back