lost season two billion - spoilers blha blah (1 Viewer)

i recon nothing important will happen until episodes 23/24.

but there is a chance that the countdown did actually trigger something (outside as opposed to inside). and loch is due some action soon, he's been far too laid back.

the preview for this weeks one showed someone doing experiments on the austrailian girl. most likely a dream though.

tim said:
Thought the army dude in the truck with the beard was ol Zeke cause of the beard but then I thought the eyes were a bit different.

Got any comparison photos going?

no - he's some semi famous tv actor who is in carnivale and other shit like that

i only know the zeke identity thing cos i read it somewhere
i'm not brainy or anything

yo - something got said by someone to charlie...sayiid said it...about the ozzie bird getting kidnapped and not knowing what happend to her for 2 days...then i saw the preview for next week...whuht? i missed most of series one

that heiroglyphics thread is mongoloided.
was there a new episode on in the states last night or is not till next week?

GORILLAMUNCH said:
no - he's some semi famous tv actor who is in carnivale and other shit like that

i only know the zeke identity thing cos i read it somewhere
i'm not brainy or anything

Oh hes probably lurking in the background of everybodies back story knowing this show. Most likely beardless and related to one of the characters. Sure the wan from Sabrina the Teacher Witch (KAtes mum) was in Soyers backstory last week.

Ok, so episode 15, watched it yesterday. Can't believe a fake beard and theatricle glue has made me want to continue watching. Was like "never watching this show again" up until the locker scene.

Well next week looks rather pointless, sure I'll watch it anyway.

just watched EP15, after a lot of disappointing episodes this season, they seem to finally have their shit together! This is a seriously cool episode that answers a lot of questions. Probably the best one so far. Hopefully 16 will continue with the same quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back