London Hotel Recommendations (1 Viewer)

travispickle

Can anyone recommend any reasonably priced/good value hotels in London; preferably handy for getting to the V+A
I'm looking online but just wondered if anyone had any favourites to recommend.

Cheers!
:)

Last time I was in London I stayed in the Premier Inn in Kensington. It's grand. Does what it says on the tin and is pretty central. I think the V&A is pretty accessible from there.

Last time I was in London I stayed in the Premier Inn in Kensington. It's grand. Does what it says on the tin and is pretty central. I think the V&A is pretty accessible from there.

Cheers Hugh, I'll give that a look. That might do the trick.

You get sorted yet? There's not a lot of places to stay in Brixton and in particular around Windmill Gardens. We ended up booking a place in Streatham (Leigham Court Hotel) which was pretty cheap and about 1.5 miles away.

You get sorted yet? There's not a lot of places to stay in Brixton and in particular around Windmill Gardens. We ended up booking a place in Streatham (Leigham Court Hotel) which was pretty cheap and about 1.5 miles away.

I'm crashing at a friend's and bringing her with me. I can't stay longer than the weekend because of a course I'll be taking so seemed silly to waste money on a hotel that I'll barely be in. Hell, the plan is to not even sleep! I might treat myself to a hotel near the Dublin airport the night before so I can sleep longer and enjoy the spa. I'm seem to be spending money like crazy lately, might as well do it while I have it. It'll be the last trip/break I'll have in a a long while. Motor Away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back