London Hotel Recommendations (1 Viewer)

travispickle

Can anyone recommend any reasonably priced/good value hotels in London; preferably handy for getting to the V+A
I'm looking online but just wondered if anyone had any favourites to recommend.

Cheers!
:)

Last time I was in London I stayed in the Premier Inn in Kensington. It's grand. Does what it says on the tin and is pretty central. I think the V&A is pretty accessible from there.

Last time I was in London I stayed in the Premier Inn in Kensington. It's grand. Does what it says on the tin and is pretty central. I think the V&A is pretty accessible from there.

Cheers Hugh, I'll give that a look. That might do the trick.

You get sorted yet? There's not a lot of places to stay in Brixton and in particular around Windmill Gardens. We ended up booking a place in Streatham (Leigham Court Hotel) which was pretty cheap and about 1.5 miles away.

You get sorted yet? There's not a lot of places to stay in Brixton and in particular around Windmill Gardens. We ended up booking a place in Streatham (Leigham Court Hotel) which was pretty cheap and about 1.5 miles away.

I'm crashing at a friend's and bringing her with me. I can't stay longer than the weekend because of a course I'll be taking so seemed silly to waste money on a hotel that I'll barely be in. Hell, the plan is to not even sleep! I might treat myself to a hotel near the Dublin airport the night before so I can sleep longer and enjoy the spa. I'm seem to be spending money like crazy lately, might as well do it while I have it. It'll be the last trip/break I'll have in a a long while. Motor Away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back