Logo Designers on Thumped? (1 Viewer)

Yurn!

Website
www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com
oh!

anybody on here fancy themselves any use at designing a logo? i have some ideas for one but my design skills are comparable to that of a sliced pan. will pay for the privilage obviously.

ideas are VAGUELY starting somewhere along the lines of this...

dune1984dvd.jpg

thanks!

can you not do a logo like that in word?

zing!

yeah and sure if you need Hi-Res, sure all you'd have to do is print it and then scan that in at 300dpi and sure where'd the bother be in paying a professional when sure you can do it yourself.

oh!

anybody on here fancy themselves any use at designing a logo? i have some ideas for one but my design skills are comparable to that of a sliced pan. will pay for the privilage obviously.

ideas are VAGUELY starting somewhere along the lines of this...

dune1984dvd.jpg

thanks!

there you go

DONE.jpg

zing!

yeah and sure if you need Hi-Res, sure all you'd have to do is print it and then scan that in at 300dpi and sure where'd the bother be in paying a professional when sure you can do it yourself.

My PA's younger sister did a graphic design course as part of transition year in school. i think we'll get her to design the company website.

My PA's younger sister did a graphic design course as part of transition year in school. i think we'll get her to design the company website.

my son has a copy of Photoshop 5.5 there in the house so I think I'll just get him to put together this 50 page booklet. nice little project for him. and sure he can use the photos of us from the website and sure we'll be away. he did up this picture of the dog and an alien there on the sofa watching telly one evening. gas. very talented. he's 30 this year, yeah.

I got photos in from somoene in Carlow, they were low res, so I asked for hi-res, next week I got a 'thank you card' with the memory card from a Cannon camera cellotaped to the inside, no bubble pack, no jiffy bag, I was horrorfied yet strangely impressed that the card was still readable

uh

black, grey & a dash of red. if it's going to fit then the width to height ratio needs to be something along the lines of 5:1.2

job number is, of course, 666

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back