Locust fans read it and weep (1 Viewer)

Englishman appointed to marketing role in League
Tuesday, April 9th, 2002
The eircom League has today announced the appointment of Darren Bernstein as Marketing and Development Executive.

A native of Bury in England, Bernstein comes to the eircom League having previously worked in the Worldwide Sports Marketing Department of Coca-Cola, in Atlanta USA.

Having been a graduate of the first year of FIFA's International MA in Humanities, Management and Law of Sport, he comes to his new position with a good deal of experience in the game.

Bernstein, who has been working with the League for several weeks since secretary Jenni Stanley went on sick leave, will take responsibility for increasing the profile of the eircom League and assisting clubs with their marketing.

"Summer football is around the corner; it's a chance to relaunch and make a fresh start. The eircom League will be a brighter, more attractive product and will certainly be more fan orientated," Bernstein said.

In addition to his marketing role, Darren will put into place a Football in the Community initiative that will see eircom League clubs be more prominent in their communities. This project has proven very successful a Derry City.

He added: "It is crucial that clubs realise that they are pillars of their communities and that football can touch people's lives in the way nothing else can.

"eircom League clubs by being more proactive in the way that they interact with their communities can create a lot of good will locally by providing a range of activities for local people. Simultaneously they are in effect being the best possible advert for why local people should support there local clubs."

Pat Duffy has also been named the Development Officer of the eircom under-21 League. He joins the eircom League having had considerable experience in football. He has been Coaching and Development Officer for Women's Football Association of Ireland for 6 years and is a native of Westport, County Mayo.

"My task is to put a structure in place for the eircom under-21 League that will make the league run more successfully and allow clubs to develop their younger players to a higher level.

"The appointment of a specific Development Officer for this task will greatly enhance the profile of the eircom U-21 League," Duffy added.

Professor Skill (11 Apr, 2002 07:31 p.m.):
Englishman appointed to marketing role in League
Tuesday, April 9th, 2002
The eircom League has today announced the appointment of Darren Bernstein as Marketing and Development Executive.

A native of Bury in England, Bernstein comes to the eircom League having previously worked in the Worldwide Sports Marketing Department of Coca-Cola, in Atlanta USA.

Having been a graduate of the first year of FIFA's International MA in Humanities, Management and Law of Sport, he comes to his new position with a good deal of experience in the game.

Bernstein, who has been working with the League for several weeks since secretary Jenni Stanley went on sick leave, will take responsibility for increasing the profile of the eircom League and assisting clubs with their marketing.

"Summer football is around the corner; it's a chance to relaunch and make a fresh start. The eircom League will be a brighter, more attractive product and will certainly be more fan orientated," Bernstein said.

In addition to his marketing role, Darren will put into place a Football in the Community initiative that will see eircom League clubs be more prominent in their communities. This project has proven very successful a Derry City.

He added: "It is crucial that clubs realise that they are pillars of their communities and that football can touch people's lives in the way nothing else can.

"eircom League clubs by being more proactive in the way that they interact with their communities can create a lot of good will locally by providing a range of activities for local people. Simultaneously they are in effect being the best possible advert for why local people should support there local clubs."

Pat Duffy has also been named the Development Officer of the eircom under-21 League. He joins the eircom League having had considerable experience in football. He has been Coaching and Development Officer for Women's Football Association of Ireland for 6 years and is a native of Westport, County Mayo.

"My task is to put a structure in place for the eircom under-21 League that will make the league run more successfully and allow clubs to develop their younger players to a higher level.

"The appointment of a specific Development Officer for this task will greatly enhance the profile of the eircom U-21 League," Duffy added.

stop clogging the board you fuck!

here, skillzy, what was that link to the boh's casuals chatboard? there must be many a michael fitzgerald going down there at the moment.
by the way, high fives all round bitches.

siegfried schadenfreud (11 Apr, 2002 07:56 p.m.):
wooo! alright....we did it. nice to see applesauce making his triumphant return. although it may not be for long if my mate Gay Pete chucks you off....

chucks me off!!???? don't be so foul!!!! oh! i see what you mean! (said in voice of richie from bottom).... but yeah, it's good to see you too ne-gro, i don't think we've met since that 7 hour stint in some internet place in nyc.... great days!

sound. even though those abject twisted queers (alright?) naffed off ages ago, i bet they still cant resist checking this thread. i mean with 82 replies and 450 readers we're clearly the market leader....

siegfried schadenfreud (11 Apr, 2002 08:10 p.m.):
sound. even though those abject twisted queers (alright?) naffed off ages ago, i bet they still cant resist checking this thread. i mean with 82 replies and 450 readers we're clearly the market leader....

that sounds as if it was some ad for hewlett packard performed by alan cecil. but yeah, we should set up some kind of nwo style gang seeing as the real nwo are pretty shit now and take on billy and chuck in a more public display of queer-bashing.

slurms_mckenzie (11 Apr, 2002 06:14 p.m.):

yeah, maybe we'll all grow up and start making slow post rock music like the clever people do. i heard your cd playing in tower once and i actually thought it was kenny g, no foolin' mister!

Hee hee. When Idiots Get Personal. That's some wrath you got there Pubes. Still mates?

We'll see you at the Trinity Ball for a scrap you detestable little canker. That is if you really are in So Solid Crew.

I am The Songbird.

slurms,morgen-vox,professor skill, et cetera

UCD FUCKING FAGGITZ!!!!!!

THE LOT OF YASZ!!
Wouldjizz not just fuck off and get some lives?
Stop bullying nine and lorcanzo.

Yaz are the biggest bunch of faggitz i have ever come across.
HA HA HA!
I SAID 'COME ACROSS'.
And not good faggitz like the type that anally penetrate each other for the love of another man or simply just to pass away a lonely night.

Ye are just spoilt rich-kid fagboy UCD faggitz!
the WORST kind.

And ye don't EVEN begin to satisfy my mother.

Ask your own mothers how i do it.

morgen-vox, your mother seemed to like it when i removed her eyes and skullfucked her eyesockets til the cum came out her ears.
i actually rammed it down so far the ugly bitch managed to give me a blowjob at the same time.
MMMMMMM, toothless head.

Ye see, I had removed her teeth and rammed them so far up slurms mckenzie's mother arse, who lay begging for attention in the corner.
my cum has kind of hardened on the skanky lips of her festering pussy, a hardfast improvement on what you looked like when you darkened the world with your presence however many years ago you crawled outta there.

I'm not talkin fictional mothers here.
I AM TALKING ABOUT YOUR ACTUAL MOTHERS.
look them in the eye next time you kiss their cheeks and get your packed lunch before you set out for Belfield every morning....you'll know I speak the truth.

FAGGITTZZZZZ!

except ye're not really *homo* *sexual*.
you just have the ugliest man-lookin girlfriends going.

Ye'know what ye look for in a girl?
Your da.

Yes, ye secretly crave his cock once more.

Thumped people, Pete....i apologize for this disgustingness.
But as you can see....there is nothing i hate more than UCD FAGGITZZZZ!

don't even bother replying....i shan't return.

DO
NOT
MESS
WITH
THE
BEST
'CAUSE
THE
BEST
DON'T
MESS

....sigh

A Very Pibbsy Christmas: A Tale of Adventure, Betrayal and Lewd Conduct

One Christmas morning Pibbsy awoke bright and early with the anticipation of opening his Christmas presents. He had been writing letters to Father Christmas all year making amendments to his list. That cunt fucked up last year if he didn’t get it right this Christmas he’d have to take a little trip to the north pole to sort Santa out.

Pibbsy would have help of course. His gang. Yes indeed the Pibbsy crew. Pibbsy had earned the right to lead the gang after a gruelling conker tournament during the summer. On the streets of Dublin if you’re no good at conkers the women won’t even look at you. That’s why this year Pibbsy had asked Santa for a diamond crusted conker. He would be the envy of all the local gang leaders and for another year would remain the darling of the scene. After performing his daily exercises young Pibbsy rushed down stairs only to find………..

“……………..bollox……….”

All the presents were gone!

“Fiddle-stix, someone’s nicked me pressies”

Pibbsy donned his hat and coat and took to the streetz.

“Mam I’m going out to play with my friends see you later………….”

There were a million thoughts running through his brain. Why would someone take his presents? Who had a motive? Who knew what he was getting for Christmas? Why was he still wearing his pyjamas? (Cue canned laughter)

His first port of call was to Willy the Snitches gaff.
It was a tall four-story house; nothing compared to his luxury sex mansion but from the signs of it Willy the Snitch looked to be living the life of Reilly himself. Perhaps someone had paid for his silence. Pibbsy trudged up the driveway noticing every single detail. The curtains were drawn. It didn’t look like anybody was up yet. He made his way around the back of the house. The back door was locked.

“There must be something I’m missing……… Of course! The doorbell!”

Pibbsy ran back around to the front of the house and rang the doorbell. Just as he suspected someone answered.

A tall woman stood at the door. A towel was wrapped around her cubic head. She had obviously just washed her hair but most likely she was just a hindu. She hadn’t the most attractive face in the european community. To be blunt she had the appearance of one who delivers headbutts for a living from the back seat of the 49B.

“What do you want boy.”

“Good morrow fair maiden it is I Sir Pibb. I require the presence of young William.”

“Sigh………………….Willy its that spa from up the road.”

Willy the Snitch came to the door.

“Hello Pibbsy. Happy Christmas?”

“Shut yer cake hole bub. I aint here for no pleasantries if you catch my drift. There’s the little matter of some missing presents. Spill the beanz.”

“I won’t talk. They don’t call me Willy the Snitch for nothing.”

“Well why do they call you Willy the Snitch?

“It’s not Willy the Snitch. Its Willy Desnic, I’m Croatian!”

“Sorry for your troubles. Be seein you Willy.”

It seemed Pibbsy had hit a dead end. He went for a walk in a field. Ní raibh sé scamallach. Bhí na h-aen ag canadh agus bhí an ghrian ag taitneamh sa spéir. Singing christmas carols to himself he cheered himself up sufficiently to come to the decision to return home. When he arrived home all his family and friends were dead and nothing remained of his house but smouldering ashes……however he did find the conker. Skill!

Merry Christmas everybody…………..

i love you all
peace out

As all this was happening a merry group of heightly challenged lady boys were walking by. Sadend by Pibbsy's loss, they offered to join him on his quest for justice. Being quite the concer fans themselves, their leader challenged Pibbsy to a duel.

"Whack out your concers big man and giv us a whollop"

enter vinnie and the jimmy cakes wearing tie-died shirts and sandals, all speaking like neill from the young ones- "come on guys, this violence is really bringing us down, let's just chill, eat some lentles, reclaim a few streets, smoke some weed .....and play the oboe ....if you know what we mean!"
meanwhile sticky moments was strolling through the nearby graveyard with his prized copy of american psycho under his arm. just as he was approacing his mothers grave he noticed a dark figure knocking one out over the tombstone..... mr. eamon moments! (stickys da!). at first sticky was slightly shocked but soon decided to just suck his da off, "ahhh!, .....this is grand" said eamon,"just like the old days!".

'i've had a really bad time since my hamster gerald passed away said "pibbsterino", bit i feel dodgy amateur photography has helped me cope with that loss' so away went pibb to chicago with a wad of cash in his hand, a taste for albini-cum on his tongue and a glint in his eye. 'if i record them well, nobody will realise my songs are crap'

morgen, i take it you've never watched no disco. if you had you would realize that steve is a talented and sensitive young man. his short films make me feel..... special. also, his music isn't boring or unoriginal or weak or boring or homosexual or dull or boring or BORING OR B----O----R----------------I------------------N-------------------------------------------------G.
it's all fuckin' deadly, probably as good as juniper at their best. reminds one of tom dunnes more recent solo outings under the pseudonym "cockmaster".

listen lads, some of us here are just trying to spend our time creativley, while your negativity is just dragging everyone down, if you dont have anything good to say you should just keep your mouth shut. I've noticed a steady stream of abuse from you lot recently. I WANT NAMES. say it to my face will ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back