Locust fans read it and weep (3 Viewers)

yeah. i was layin some wavin with your aul one last night if you know what i mean.

ho ho.
chortle(tm)

crazy dick (11 Apr, 2002 05:36 p.m.):
yeah. i was layin some wavin with your aul one last night if you know what i mean.

ho ho.
chortle(tm)

HoHo,very good.You took a post by me about your wavin-pipe-penis and turned it into a great joke about my mother!!!
I've NEVER come across this kind of humour before!!
How refreshingly new.
p.s
your mother

Vinnie (11 Apr, 2002 03:35 a.m.):
The best thing about this thread is that it involves all the babies with the baby brains. they say all the things that big people wouldn't dare to say. They are the graffiti in the University jacks...the writing on their Aunty's back garden walls...without this thread they would be an accountant's grunge band....they are Blandyman....

yeah, maybe we'll all grow up and start making slow post rock music like the clever people do. i heard your cd playing in tower once and i actually thought it was kenny g, no foolin' mister!

no, wait, *guffaw* you guys have to check this out, sheer hilarity, i just cant stop *snort* laughing, talk about *pffffft* subversive, original material *snicker*, this guy is my tip for the top:

"The Irish police force have put pen to paper to keep
them in tea bags until at least 2005.The
deal,apparently worth a staggering 5 million Euro,was
sealed in an eleventh hour deal at Garda Headquarters
last night."Well,it was touch and go for a while but
we finally managed to iron out a deal that suited all
parties",said Cheif Garda negotiator Tommy
Backhander..."

you just have to check it*wah* out:
http://www.squared.8m.net/home.html

morgen-vox (11 Apr, 2002 06:23 p.m.):
no, wait, *guffaw* you guys have to check this out, sheer hilarity, i just cant stop *snort* laughing, talk about *pffffft* subversive, original material *snicker*, this guy is my tip for the top:

"The Irish police force have put pen to paper to keep
them in tea bags until at least 2005.The
deal,apparently worth a staggering 5 million Euro,was
sealed in an eleventh hour deal at Garda Headquarters
last night."Well,it was touch and go for a while but
we finally managed to iron out a deal that suited all
parties",said Cheif Garda negotiator Tommy
Backhander..."

you just have to check it*wah* out:
http://www.squared.8m.net/home.html

Now it's personal is it Morgen-pox?Ok.You can take the piss of my site all you want,i don't give a shit what you think of it.Here's what i think of you:you're a filthy little teen who only posts messages in the evening because he doesn't get home from school until five and his daddy doesn't want to him on the net before six.
I've noticed your childish shite here already and it doesn't seem to be washing with anybody except a few of your spotty friends.

Now it's personal is it Morgen-pox?Ok.You can take the piss of my site all you want,i don't give a shit what you think of it.Here's what i think of you:you're a filthy little teen who only posts messages in the evening because he doesn't get home from school until five and his daddy doesn't want to him on the net before six.
I've noticed your childish shite here already and it doesn't seem to be washing with anybody except a few of your spotty friends.[/quote]

oooooooooooohhhhh! jayz, i'll tell ye now, thats quare good detective work, just good enough to make ye feel better about taking a drubbing. nice try lao che, you're a little wide of the mark. why is it that when everyone folds they resort to calling me a spotty teenager or engineering student. i mean, i dont know any enigineering students but i'm sure some of them are nice people. moral being: stop being such a queer and take your beating like a sound bastard wouldya?

nine (11 Apr, 2002 06:32 p.m.):
I've noticed your childish shite here already and it doesn't seem to be washing with anybody except a few of your spotty friends.

ehhhhh, but that's a good thing right? now,listen up dunbarzy me oul' mate, we were just buzzin of yer skull , alright? i think i speak for all of us when i say that we didn't mean to hurt your feelings. my poor pet, come in home and i'll warm you up some milk, my soft fragile child! i'll bet you got bullied to fuck at school (at least i hope you did).

morgen-vox (11 Apr, 2002 06:44 p.m.):

oooooooooooohhhhh! jayz, i'll tell ye now, thats quare good detective work, just good enough to make ye feel better about taking a drubbing. nice try lao che, you're a little wide of the mark. why is it that when everyone folds they resort to calling me a spotty teenager or engineering student. i mean, i dont know any enigineering students but i'm sure some of them are nice people. moral being: stop being such a queer and take your beating like a sound bastard wouldya?

What drubbing?I didn't fucking fold either!Stop being such a queer?Why do u assume i'm a queer.Are u afraid of gay people?Do u hate gay people?Are u a bigot?I'm not going to get into a name-calling match,but you can throw any criticism at me and i'll see how i can clear it up for you,oh,whats that,i think your mammy has your super noodles ready.

alright i'm staying out of this from now on. i'm too slow. plus it was better when it was just morgan and slurms tossing each other off...before everyone started "folding" all over the place like

nine (11 Apr, 2002 06:50 p.m.):
morgen-vox (11 Apr, 2002 06:44 p.m.):

What drubbing?I didn't fucking fold either!Stop being such a queer?Why do u assume i'm a queer.Are u afraid of gay people?Do u hate gay people?Are u a bigot?I'm not going to get into a name-calling match,but you can throw any criticism at me and i'll see how i can clear it up for you,oh,whats that,i think your mammy has your super noodles ready.

yeah, i mean queers are faggots. i see what you've done there with super noodle thing. "fine style" indeed!

anonymous koward (11 Apr, 2002 06:53 p.m.):
alright i'm staying out of this from now on. i'm too slow. plus it was better when it was just morgan and slurms tossing each other off...before everyone started "folding" all over the place like

how can you get away with that. You've gone and put the word "fold" in "inverted commas" in such a way as to suggest that nobody is doing anything of the sort, and you've done it in a post which marks your resignation from this thread! i really am indignant! how queer!?!

does this kind of talk sound familiar?

"from the ashes of the ombudsmen came.................................... The Skillford 4: the group who have, in fact, been together for over eighty five years progressing through several musical channels (they started off playing a rather cromulent brand of off kilter bossa nova) before eventually becoming what they are now, one of the hardest working christian rock groups in Crumlin. Their biggest surge forward came with a radical change of image in 1979 when they adapted their appearance to conform with certain romulan teenage olfactory styles. This didnt change their music, however, but it did get them more and more elderly groupie sluts willing to go the full nine yards as scottles will no doubt testify! as we let the group themselves take over from here......."

hmm... seems morgen, slurms and skill have a band.
http://geocities.com/theskillford4/main.html

anonymous koward (11 Apr, 2002 06:53 p.m.):

you write/speak like a valley girl (cue joke about yr ma's valley), so yeah, piss off, you are too slow, but you're not too anonymous, i could smell you a mile off.

I thought you were gone, and you are also, quite wide of the mark. quite wide. in fact. I dont think i've ever been i crumlin unless thats your pet name for your ma's vadge. Wha?!

Ok,so i just read over the whole thread again just to see what the fuck went on.It's obvious that there are a rogue band of about four chaps here that just post shite about peoples mother's and other such avant-garde comedy.Lads,in fariness,yis can post all the shite ye want.I,like most of the other people on this board,would rather use it to discuss music or just pass time at work.So,this is my last post in this thread.It's not worth the time.And anyway,it won't be long until ye really piss someone off and pete will block ye from the board,so it's up to yourselves.

nine (11 Apr, 2002 07:06 p.m.):
Ok,so i just read over the whole thread again just to see what the fuck went on.It's obvious that there are a rogue band of about four chaps here that just post shite about peoples mother's and other such avant-garde comedy.Lads,in fariness,yis can post all the shite ye want.I,like most of the other people on this board,would rather use it to discuss music or just pass time at work.So,this is my last post in this thread.It's not worth the time.And anyway,it won't be long until ye really piss someone off and pete will block ye from the board,so it's up to yourselves.

*note copious use of the word 'lads' to imply sincerity like " come on lads i'm only telling you the way it is" what are ye getting so upset about? we're only buzzin' lads. 1st amendment canada boy? no? You would prefer to talk about music, but you have to admit this is a lot more fun, what have ye been doing here for the last while then? lads.

nine (11 Apr, 2002 07:06 p.m.):

i don't know, i've got a pretty powerfull handbag.

"hmm... seems morgen, slurms and skill have a band. "

no, but if we did we only cover delorentos songs. soooo, hmmm, seems to me your cock doesn't work, ehh? ehh? nudge nudge! a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat! etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back