Locust fans read it and weep (3 Viewers)

The River, a poem, by lorcanzo.

I like the talk on bachelors walk, cause money don't matter to me,
But I often think would I say the same thing if I was standing on aston quay.
Now too drunk to think I finish my drink and cross the ha'penny,
Standing under the arch you were dressed like a tart and you stole my heart instantly.

She's from the other side of the river,
We are not allowed to hang around.

Because your daddy's rich and your mothers bitch and you're just trying to rebel,
You saw me for what your mother would see but then head over heels you feel.
My dad said that's nice but take my advice and stick to your own class,
Your daddy said if he saw my fat head, he'd kick my lazy ass.

She's from the other side of the river,
We are not allowed to hang around.
We're not the same as those on the other side of the river,
But if we both fell into the river we'd both drown.
---------------------------------------------------
jesus, i'm really sorry for *abusing* you there matey, i mean, you're obviously an pathetic knacker with an unhealthy obsession with junior cert poetry who's never been near a woman weighing less than 500 pounds who wasn't a member of the travelling community.
ahh, i'm only joshing! seriously though, me and you lorcanzo, we're not like the same as those on the other side of the river, but, y'know.... if we both fell into the river we'd...ehhh... both drown... or something...... fuck this is deep shit, i need a lie down.
-peace out faggots-

i don't know which of you pair of clowns is Paul - but dude, i had the misfortune of seeing your band play and i can definitely say you're in no position to be slagging off other people's work

y'dig?

over and out

lorcanzo (10 Apr, 2002 12:41 p.m.):
jeez thats great stuff there...

anything else? i'm sure you'll find more where you found them......

cue the "cheer up charlie" song from willie wonka and the chocolate factory.

settle the slacks gentlemen. louis copeland does a good job settling slacks for two euro an inch. thats good mileage in this day and age.

and the stitching is supoib.

fags

....and so, lorcanzo goes down in flames....much like his aul' one, in fact, when i set fire to her hair before she sucked me off last night...

anonymous koward (10 Apr, 2002 12:50 p.m.):
i don't know which of you pair of clowns is Paul - but dude, i had the misfortune of seeing your band play and i can definitely say you're in no position to be slagging off other people's work

y'dig?
over and out

listen up chubs, i take it you're referring to my nu-trad band -the lough swilly ramblers-, but you couldn't possibly have heard us cause we only perform for your fat mother, if you know what i mean.

slurms_mckenzie (10 Apr, 2002 08:20 p.m.):
listen up chubs, i take it you're referring to my nu-trad band -the lough swilly ramblers-, but you couldn't possibly have heard us cause we only perform for your fat mother, if you know what i mean.

no, i'm talking about the band I saw in the da club some years ago... might have been a gig with hylton weir?

And possibly also another night in dorans...

The best thing about this thread is that it involves all the babies with the baby brains. they say all the things that big people wouldn't dare to say. They are the graffiti in the University jacks...the writing on their Aunty's back garden walls...without this thread they would be an accountant's grunge band....they are Blandyman....

etc etc

Queen-ee-i-o how many alter-egoes has this invented?

oh oh oh oh penny what a wonderful world you live in.
oh oh oh oh penny gotta tonneful of love to be givin.
oh oh oh oh penny rumour has it your ma had sex with shay givin behind the goalposts of marley park when he played for the under fourteen team of cobh boys which i'm sure you all know featured a young roy keane.

little did he know that young boys the nation over would be bellowing his name with passion and admiration....

"KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO!"

~the logh swilly ramblers 2001(c)

anonymous koward (10 Apr, 2002 11:18 p.m.):
dude, i had the misfortune of seeing your band play and i can definitely say you're in no position to be slagging off other people's work

no, i'm talking about the band I saw in the da club some years ago... might have been a gig with hylton weir?

And possibly also another night in dorans...

welly welly well...... you appear to have quite an encyclopedic knowledge there mr fat coward. true, i did play with those boyos in a live setting once, and then left to pursue a career in amateur photography with lorcanzo's ma...but i actually thought we were quite (sharp intake of breath) ......good! anyway, judging by the bands that get props round these parts i have to take "misfortune" as the greatest possible compliment, especially as you can remember us after 5 years. now, quit givin me head and get off me cock will ye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back