Lily Allen (1 Viewer)

I really liked the Fear. That was a good song. I didn't like the one about the guy jipping all over her sheets though. Give me Kate Nash any day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITbRE0M_FPE"]YouTube - Who'd Have Known - Lily Allen [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO][/ame]

Her new video is creepy I think personally

Not creepy just Lazy.
The video is the middle section of The king of comedy and the melody in the chorus is a bit similar to a song that was out a few months ago I think it was by Take That (lyrics go something along the lines of so come on so come on ....let it shine that kind of bollox) Cynical repackaging and recycling, in many ways exactly like granola which I'm pretty sure is made from bird seed.

google Lily Allen GQ photos. Not in work however.

and someone post them on the 'horn for' thread

and also, if someone can post the interview here that would be great. Especially the bit where she says she won't go out with people her own age. She'll have sex with them, but not go out with them, because there has to be an intellectual connection to go out with someone.

thats not verbatim, but its close.

did anyone see the programme on channel 4 the other night? Lily doesn't want to be famous anymore so shes shying away from the limelight. But is making a TV series about shying away from the limelight. Shes becoming a businesswoman. That involves giving her sister loads of money and getting her to go to america to buy clothes.

I for one wish her well with her newfound anonymity and shall tune in every week to see how its going. She hates being famous you see.

Oh and she got her knockers out in it too.

Good luck Lily. We will miss you. And I'm sure you will miss us too, at least by the 3rd episode.

article-1364031-0D832036000005DC-460_468x286.jpg

i hope you're all suitably chastised

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It reminds me of a comedy sketch show like Not the 9 o'clock news, Smack the Pony, French and Saunders etc with their funny songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back