Leipzig festival (1 Viewer)

Man i realy wish i could go :( id say it be a great laugh at it. awell enjoy yourselfs who ever is going

aww i would love to be goin to leipzig, say its gonna be mental.. more mental than k-town even! eat some falafel/halloumi mix and booze in the bar that only closes for one hour a day for me!!

Yeeeeeoooow, just got offered a seat in a car to this last night...legend....finished work at 1pm Friday, straight into a car with 4 mad cunts and a few sixes of Aldi stout (surprisingly decent) and it all goes from there...who's going then from that ould hoor of an island youse live on?

P.S. - anyone know who's playing at it?

from here i think only the lynchers (who are playing on the sundau) and maybe lindsey and dayana. boo hoo.

corm there is gonna be one or two extra people in the car because of overbooking.......jaypers.its like 8 hours drive.KYLESA is playing among others....

Fuckin' wish I was going, I miss getting everyone falling apart from too much booze and too little sleep and wondering why they came in the first place ;) !!!
Ah, I would actully like to come, fucked rightly for moneys. i have to get a job...

ian bastardcore said:
is anyone on here going to Leipzig next week??? can you bring me tesco value cider ????
bleh. why? punk cider destroy. why not splash out on crofters or something. at least you can't see the colour of what you're drinking then

eoin said:
Fuckin' wish I was going, I miss getting everyone falling apart from too much booze and too little sleep and wondering why they came in the first place ;) !!!
Ah, I would actully like to come, fucked rightly for moneys. i have to get a job...

a job, really, fuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,:D :D :D but you may break those beautiful drumming arms of yours

Fucking jesus. That nearly killed me. Got off work early Friday, got in the car and started drinking at about 13.00, got to the festival after a 12 hour drive about 01.00, didn't stop drinking until yesterday afternoon, got back about 01.00 last night and had to be up for work at 07.30...christ almighty I'm bollixed today...Kylesa were the only good band playing, they were cool. Mostly just nice to see different friends from around. Quite a few different Irish Internationals there.

Anyone got any idea how long it would take to drive to Liege from here for the fest in 3 weeks?

Festival was a good laugh pitty i had to get a 4am train on the sunday.Had a mad chat with a German soldier about him being involved as an anti-fa in the past.Strange stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back