Lehmans gone under. (1 Viewer)

There was a bloke on the radio this morning saying we should be happy its gone under as banks like this need to be responsible for the things they've done and if they go to the wall, they go to the wall. Basically these lads were amongst those primarily responsible for the problems in the American mortgages market causing the credit crunch.

The news sounded awful apocalyptic this morning though.

but its 7.30 am here... how did that happen already?
When do the markets open?

Before 7.30 I suppose.
Oh well. Everyone was saying another major one had to go before shit would stabilize at all.

There was a bloke on the radio this morning saying we should be happy its gone under as banks like this need to be responsible for the things they've done and if they go to the wall, they go to the wall. Basically these lads were amongst those primarily responsible for the problems in the American mortgages market causing the credit crunch.

George Lee?

but its 7.30 am here... how did that happen already?
When do the markets open?

Before 7.30 I suppose.
Oh well. Everyone was saying another major one had to go before shit would stabilize at all.

There's videos of the staff packing up all their belongings from the offices in what looks to be the middle of the night. Must have happened overnight.

Who's your favourite Lehman Brother?

Mine is this guy

The lad on the radio was a bit shortsighted - who's money did he think it was that went to the wall? His granny's.

There's videos of the staff packing up all their belongings from the offices in what looks to be the middle of the night. Must have happened overnight.

so, I suppose they tried to sort it over the weekend, and that went belly up, so someone got a phone call.

Ha hahahaha. The fucking state of us.
Giving our learned opinions on Wall St.
The quadriplegic mentally handicapped blind leading the paraplegic mentally handicapped blind pricks.

What's your opinion on the Lehman Bros?
I preferred their earlier work.

It's not surprising that The Lehman Brothers went bankrupt though.
That was always on the cards.
When The Seasoned Professional Brothers buy the big one... now thats when its time to start getting worried.

I wonder how the Russian Business Network is weathering the credit crunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back