Legal Thread (1 Viewer)

Corey

Those two girls are'nt really naked in the chalets video. I have'nt been that dissappointed since i saw the end of 'Contact.'

Aaaaaaaaaanyhoo, have you seen this?have you heard about this?

I'm looking for a bunch of solicitors based down in cork somewhere who have been dealing with all the hoi-polloi surrounding the old and imfirm; their rights within nursing homes, and so on and so forth. Does anyone have the slightest fucking clue what i'm on about? I'm all over the net like a fat boy on a cake and i cant find nothin. Little help? For Granny?

death.gif

Yeah man I know these guys. As far I know an alternative dispute resolution was rejected due to some unknown crusty residue on one of the residents' bedpan. One of the nurses in the case denied that she was vicariously liable for the bedpan and tried to counter sue for liquidated damages under wrongful discharge. From the patients anus.

stand by for pm.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Yeah man I know these guys. As far I know an alternative dispute resolution was rejected due to some unknown crusty residue on one of the residents' bedpan. One of the nurses in the case denied that she was vicariously liable for the bedpan and tried to counter sue for liquidated damages under wrongful discharge. From the patients anus.

stand by for pm.

Cant wait till i hit 10g on the aul rep. Then i'll be able to tell you guys how i really feel.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Those two girls are'nt really naked in the chalets video. I have'nt been that dissappointed since i saw the end of 'Contact.'

i was deeply, deeply dissappointed by this also. i had never heard them either before i went to their site today. their news section promises an "x rated video". damn it. one of the girls is very hot though.

Brian Conniffe said:
i was deeply, deeply dissappointed by this also. i had never heard them either before i went to their site today. their news section promises an "x rated video". damn it. one of the girls is very hot though.

THEY'RE BOTH FELLAS.

Brian Conniffe said:

Years i've been waiting to se Coamhie naked, yyyyyyyeeeeeeaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzz.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back