Lefty I found your dream holiday! (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
obviously you can guess which one i'd go on (snow leopards) but you can now start saving up to go on an Orangutan conservation project! Or a Gibbon project, depending on your taste in Primates.

http://www.ecovolunteer.org

choose your favourite species and off you go!

gibbon_babyB.jpg

c0De_n1NjA said:
thats not a joke either, i saw the tickets. its sad really, that he doesnt feel comfortable skiing with male-female unisexuals [heterosexuals].

skiiing is a gay snow sport anyway. snowboarding on other hand, is acceptable.

anyway was one of those tickets belonging to you ninja? hmmm?:p

i'd fuckin love a pet monkey. Dress him up in little dungarees, teach him how to play the drums...i think i've talked about this before.

i was put off skiing years ago. I fucked up my elbows and left ankle up whilst tearin down that dryslope deathtrap in kilternan. what a kip.

La La said:
anyway was one of those tickets belonging to you ninja? hmmm?:p

yes, but i'm just going to research a role. Its an elton john musical, billed as billy elliot meets eddie the eagle edwards. Working title "I believe i can be gay" or "apres cock"

I'd love to go on one of those things. I'd like to know whether the information you gather is actually useful or if they just get people to record data and follow tracks and stuff just to keep them busy. Does anyone know? If I was going to take photos of whale tails or make casts of otter tracks for two weeks I'd like to think that the info wouldn't be just thrown in the bin afterwards. Am I being to serious? Should I just go and enjoy gawking at animals? Either way, roll on May and high paying job! (hopefully)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back