Leeds for relegation (2 Viewers)

They have a chance now Ridsdale is gone but in they're last 5 leeds have lost the last 4, West ham have won 3 and drawn 1, and bolton have won 2 and drawn 2! These two clubs are on a roll and I can't see leeds turning things around quick enough.

Ha Ha! They play Charlton in the valley tommorow. Their a tough team to beat at home! West ham have it tough at middlesborough though too but they are playing well away from home. Bolton on the other hand are going to thrash Man city.

Well I hate to say it but that awful display by Charlton and "moody" Viduka coming good for once looks like Leeds have whats needed to stay up! Now its down to West ham, Bolton and Birmingham. Typical that the hammers get a good result away form home and find themselves 4 points adrift of safety!:mad:

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
yeah Leeds are a *massive* club,
too good to go down

remember 1982??

i was born in 1983 :p

but i do remember 1992 i think it was, the year after we won the first division, that was a close one

bought a deadly t-shirt on saturday

Front: leeds united megastore
clearance sale
everthing must go

Back: Terry Vegetables
Buy one get one free

Still can't see them going down but at the same time i don't think they'll be able to hold on to alot of the squad for next year. kewell, smith and viduka could all be on their way very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back