Leaving the Catholic Church - countmeout.ie (3 Viewers)

Wow, we're a sticky.|..|

Proper order.

Go in Pete to glove and swerve the
lard_lasttemptation.jpg

Avoided this thread until now because I just thought it was going to be another angsty atheist thread, I must say i'm pleasantly surprised though! I'll have to find out my Date of Baptism when I get home and s end off this motherfucker....

Date of Baptism is not a required field, you only need to know your diocese and parish! Get mailing.

Nice one. I'll take my time though cos I wanna write a snazzy letter of defection and have it framed above my bed. :)

I'd guess that part of the thinking behind the ammendment of the law rather holding a refendum to constitutionally remove it is to avoid being the party in power that makes us an international laughing stock. The outcry over the new law is small potatoetateetays compared to the attention a referendum would bring.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

heard that. nice one. pity they didn't discuss it a bit more; didn't someone start to make a point out of the fact that there were 'only' 200 odd applications so far. someone should have pointed out that's not so bad for a site that's up for such a short time.

heard that. nice one. pity they didn't discuss it a bit more; didn't someone start to make a point out of the fact that there were 'only' 200 odd applications so far. someone should have pointed out that's not so bad for a site that's up for such a short time.

Yeah, and he suggested it was hits as opposed to downloads. We've had a big number of hits. Also, i'm gonna be on BBC Radio Ulster tomorrow morning at 7.20 for anyone that's gonna be up!

Yeah, and he suggested it was hits as opposed to downloads. We've had a big number of hits. Also, i'm gonna be on BBC Radio Ulster tomorrow morning at 7.20 for anyone that's gonna be up!

I'll be up and tuned in.This thing is blowing up.

I'd say that auld popey fella is doing his nut.

Hang The Pope - Nuclear Assault.|..|

fair dues on this, tried to work out how to do this years ago, no-one seemed to know, I'll sign up (or out!).

Update: we're almost at 900 downloads and looks like i'll be on the Pat Kenny show tomorrow :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back