Leaving the Catholic Church - countmeout.ie (1 Viewer)

Re: Leaving the Catholic Church

are you registered as 'U2 fan' on all official forms? do you include it on the census?

i wish i'd been baptised just so i could officially leave the poxy church!

Is Bono the patron of your local school?

. My dream is to be on the Joe Duffy show.

You are not alone.

Aside from that-GOOD JOB on the site.I've been meaning to do exactly that but it wasn't handy enough.Now it is so I am.Thanks.

You are not alone.

Aside from that-GOOD JOB on the site.I've been meaning to do exactly that but it wasn't handy enough.Now it is so I am.Thanks.
Me too, printed out my form TODAY!

Maims is the patron saint of lazy bastards.

Thanks for all the positive feedback peeps. It's all going pretty well, getting followers on twitter and the facebook groups and broke the 100 mark for downloads, all in the space of 24 hours. Spread the word.

OH YEAH?

1224250319175_1.jpg

Residents attempt to save tree stump they say depicts Our Lady

there.are.no.words.

“People have been coming from Kerry and Clare to see this tree...."

there you have it, it's just backwards people, nothing to fear

Seriously - fuck this shit.

The preamble to our Constitution states that all authority of the State comes from a specific god called the Most Holy Trinity. It also humbly acknowledges all of the obligations of the people of the State to a specific god called Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Up to a quarter of a million Irish atheists cannot become President or a judge unless they take a religious oath. These religious declarations are contrary to Ireland’s obligations under the UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

The Constitution also states that the homage of public worship is due to Almighty God. This is much more than an assertion of the right of citizens to worship this god. It is an assertion of the right of this god to be publicly worshipped by citizens.

Our parliament recognises the rights of this god by praying to it every day. This prayer explicitly asks this god to direct the actions of our parliamentarians, so that their every word and work may always begin from and be happily ended by Christ Our Lord.
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2009/0710/1224250387007.html

http://www.atheist.ie

I'm getting seriously fucking wound up by this shite.

Yeah, Michael has been supportive of our site and offering advice. Not only did he set up atheist.ie, but also secured this domain: www.catholic.ie.

.|..|

Wow, we're a sticky.|..|

Many thanks to Pete for the donation of a Google Adwords voucher.

Avoided this thread until now because I just thought it was going to be another angsty atheist thread, I must say i'm pleasantly surprised though! I'll have to find out my Date of Baptism when I get home and s end off this motherfucker....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back