Leaving Cert Pointz (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
jaysus, the sister just called me and got 520! what a braino. at least i can relax now...

any other worried siblings out there?

Zeelander said:
Today is LC results day is it? I look forward to a puke-splattered pavement on which to walk to work tomorrow. Zee's predicted vomit hotspot- Tram Co Rathmines.

it is indeed. should be a messy night.

La La said:
jaysus, the sister just called me and got 520! what a braino. at least i can relax now...

any other worried siblings out there?

I'm not particularly worried on account of the fact that my brother is more than likely too stoned to care what he gets. He's so rock an roll. I love the thick cunt.

365 for my brother. He's pretty mad that he didn't get 400 so he could become an actuary and bring an insurance company down from the inside. and now he may have to go to *gasp!* trinity.

trianglegrrrl said:
365 for my brother. He's pretty mad that he didn't get 400 so he could become an actuary and bring an insurance company down from the inside. and now he may have to go to *gasp!* trinity.

listen i did my 4 years there and it wasnt so bad. as long as you keep your head down, stay away from the Pav and get the hell outta there once you have your degree. none of this stickin around for a masters bullshit.

and look, at least he's not Basketweaving in Carlow

Three people got 9 A1s. What a waste - you only use 6 subjects for college. Either they're dumb or just showing off. More likely showing off.

For those of you who are unattached, this would be a cheap night to find a wife.

trianglegrrrl said:

400 to be an actuary! Fuck sake, in my day you used to have to have a brain the size of this guy:

brain_h30.jpg

to be an actuary.

900 points or something, and they didn't get them on the back of a cornflakes box neither.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back