Last Night (1 Viewer)

Queen Buzzo said:
I had a dream that my friend Hazel called me up to tell me that she has an ATP ticket for me. Does anyone have her email address? If not, any other ways of making my dreams come true? thanks

funny thing. i had that dream two weeks ago.

last night i had a dream about killer crabs with robotic arms.

as c.e.o. of dreamcom, i engineer end-to-end dream solutions, going forward. we can repurpose your dream product or service and floor-manage commercial holistic clarification of your stakeholder leadership mission statement. our collaborative international review technologies enable cooperative partnering classification via worldwide reinvention interfaces, and give infrastructure implementation in real-time intelligence-based team alignment changes.

ok, none of you guys can make my dreams come true. Simon you should call mythbusters about your one.....
Lizzie.... nightmares more like...... ho ho ho ho ho hohohohohohohohoho
compuwhore- cardiacs isn't sold out to the best of my nollige. This is going to be better than ATP inanyways.

If any of you broke over ambitious motherfuckers end up not wanting to go you should call me ok? Also, if anyone is going with someone who's kinda boring or a spa, they should give them bird flu and give me the ticket as I am a lot of fun.

dksfull5th.jpg

Its "Fisherprice my first metal show" for indie kids.hahahahahahhahahaha

You must spread more reputation around before giving it to brianoak again.hahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back