Last ever Fag Enablerz gig for Long Long Time - Thurs 25th November, The Gypsie Rose (1 Viewer)

Re: Last ever Fag Enablerz gig for Long Long Time - Thurs 25th November, The Gypsie R

this was awesome craic. only caught Moutpiece and Fag enablerz but they were both great

Re: Last ever Fag Enablerz gig for Long Long Time - Thurs 25th November, The Gypsie R

Great gig. Sound is getting better in the Gypo with the help of a sound man and the fags' sound gear 4 Euron pints are sound as well.

deadly little venue...great gig...

what was the moutpiece song between stella and wage of sin?

Jazes I've no idea..The Clapham maybe?

Have to say I've just had a glimpse of the vids I took of Fagz and they look classy indeed, 5 of them, will be a little while uploading.

The owner of the venue is a bit of an ignorant fuck I've gotta say and he made the band lads who removed the tables put them all back and he just had this attitude all night I thought, he needs to learn that if he is putting on Punk bands to sell his beer and he would've sold much with the full house last night he needs to show some more respect.

gutted i missed this, fuckin dublin bus

Thanks to everyone who came, great gig and fantastic send-off! Moutpiece great as always, and Gummidge and Summer of George are both excellent new bands...defo ones to watch. Gummidge were the first band I've seen in ages to mix the mad off-kilter madness with real songs, reminded me of Helmet and Killing Joke. Summer of George were AWESOME, bang of the Broadways off them. Noice!

Great venue too...hope it keeps goin. Pity about the owner's attitude but there ya go. SEE YIS ON THE FLIPZIDE!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know the title to song 3, whats the other song titles plz?

That Eoin fella is one handsome abstard.

Thanks to everyone who came, great gig and fantastic send-off! Moutpiece great as always, and Gummidge and Summer of George are both excellent new bands...defo ones to watch. Gummidge were the first band I've seen in ages to mix the mad off-kilter madness with real songs, reminded me of Helmet and Killing Joke. Summer of George were AWESOME, bang of the Broadways off them. Noice!

Great venue too...hope it keeps goin. Pity about the owner's attitude but there ya go. SEE YIS ON THE FLIPZIDE!!

defo picked up the Helmet riffage - always a pleasure...mind you i wasnt mad about them...need a few more ideas i think.

i thought gummidge were great, completely agree with you perfect mix of off kilter and tuneful parts, looking forward to seeing them again

The owner of the venue is a bit of an ignorant fuck I've gotta say and he made the band lads who removed the tables put them all back and he just had this attitude all night I thought, he needs to learn that if he is putting on Punk bands to sell his beer and he would've sold much with the full house last night he needs to show some more respect.

I think someone asked him if he's a paedo

This was a great gig, only caught Moutpiece and Fag Enablerz in the end. Gyspy Rose is a little too much of a self consciously "rocker" bar for my liking and the sound isn't the best but if gigs continue in there it'd be cool. Corm, I was going to harass you about the tshirt but forgot about it and then I come home today to find the package on the bed. Nice one!

Those videos are Just Like An Asshole, Half As Mad, Neptune and All the Little Bastards. Shambolic gig but it was a blast nonetheless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back