Last ever Fag Enablerz gig for Long Long Time - Thurs 25th November, The Gypsie Rose (1 Viewer)

Re: Last ever Fag Enablerz gig for Long Long Time - Thurs 25th November, The Gypsie R

I am not missing this so help me jah..I've yet to see my favourite band....

Re: Last ever Fag Enablerz gig for Long Long Time - Thurs 25th November, The Gypsie R

MOUTPIECE JUST CONFIRMED FOR THIS, FUCK YEAH!! Probably gonna be Fuck You Written In Shit too...amazing!

AM I FUCKING PSYCHED?
PSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHEDPSYCHED

I AM FUCKING PSYCHED!

I can make this too, not being to this venue yet.
Steve Igs the next night then!

Hupowerdat, looking forward to this shenanigan now so I am.

WOW!

what time are the bands on for this? just found out i have some bullshit to do early that night,
and to they still do cheap booze in there?

I'd imagine bands are from 9 and yeah the booze is still 4 euros a pint.

ya sorta thought they start about then, hopefully my new spurs top shows up by then..

Finishedfagzflyer-1.jpg

Fag Enablerz

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Moutpiece

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Summer of George (Dublin/New York) +
Gummidge (Galway/Ballina/Kilkenny) will be along for the ride too,

Summer of George play catchy infectious pop punk and Gummidge play post punk ala Fugazi/ Jesus Lizard.

All Drinks 4 Euro before 12.00. GONNA BE EPIC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back