Last Day on Thumped as a single man (1 Viewer)

Thanks lads, the deed has been done. Had a great day and now there is a Mrs Kavanelli.

You know its a good wedding when it has to be shut down by the cops .|..|
you married a tinker? fair play, free gaff.

hey sorry for bumping this thread, i just wanted to field some opinions very quick without starting a whole new thread.

I'm going to a friend's wedding in 3 weeks over in d'English countryside. (so i had to get flights, have to organise place to stay, etc which, on my salary, will eat into my monthly budget).

but here's teh thing - they also have a wedding list. that's kind of a couple's way of saying 'you may want to get us that, but what we really want you to get us is anything from A to X on this list.'

right? so what is the deal with wedding present etiquette? im not loaded and the list ranges from egg cups to a fucking sofa. is it rude to get them some plates or soemthing? im already spending however much to get there and pay for a bed, ffs. will they think im scabby if i dont buy them something 'nicer'?

right? so what is the deal with wedding present etiquette? im not loaded and the list ranges from egg cups to a fucking sofa. is it rude to get them some plates or soemthing? im already spending however much to get there and pay for a bed, ffs. will they think im scabby if i dont buy them something 'nicer'?

Get them something within your budget range and dont give it a second thought La La.

Get them something within your budget range and dont give it a second thought La La.

:)

36129.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back