Langdon Beck (4 Viewers)

Ciaran Mackle said:
Anyone got a contact for these guys or know where I can pick up one of their eps?
From their website:
'In 2003 we changed our name from No Compliance to Langdon Beck. We began to feel it was impossible to live in this day and age and to be totally free of all of society’s restraints. Therefore, we felt calling ourselves No Compliance was hypocritical.'

Sorry lads :D

Napalm said:
From their website:
'In 2003 we changed our name from No Compliance to Langdon Beck. We began to feel it was impossible to live in this day and age and to be totally free of all of society’s restraints. Therefore, we felt calling ourselves No Compliance was hypocritical.'

Sorry lads :D

:p

They have a website? Is there any downloads on it?

Is it my mind playing tricks on me but in a photo I saw of them, one guy had a mullet. Why?

yo dudes sorry i havnt been on the computer in ages....ciaran, xphillx aka xknowitsalloverx here on thumped has a few copies of our stuff up there in the north...thats where your from right???

other than that we ran outta copies of the cd and are currently in the process of ordering in some new supplies to re-do a good few copies...so i can just burn ya a copy if ya cant get in touch with phill or anyone who has a copy.

and yes ross had a 1 and a half foot mullet for about 3 or 4 months....it was the greasyest most foul smelling fuck of a haircut ever created. people post up pics cuz there is a good few floating around.

other than that we're playing in belfast in the early summer....with a new bassist and a good few new songs.....this relpy sux by the way if your not from belfast!!!!
dar

Ah right cool. I shall contact him. I think its the same bloke who emailed me actually. Is his surname Hamilton?

I heard you were playing Belfast. Is it part of the Basta tour?

hey this is darragh on erins yoke!

not too sure what his last name is...he's a handsome young devil though!
he runs the gigs up there with bernard from killing spree. he has our stuff in his distro

phill will probably bring us up during the summer (cuz he is da man!) and hopefully with the basta tour but i dont really have anything to do with booking things.
us lads from tcf (the coolie family) are hopin to put together a kilcoole roadshow that would hopefully include belfast but all of it is still in the pipeline.
well give us a shout in anyway if ya cant get your hands on the funkyest tunes around!

Eoddy Gorilla sent me some MP3s from the Langdon Beck ep. Fucking great stuff. Still gonna buy it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back