Ladyfest Disco, Dalymount Park Bar, 12th August 2004 (1 Viewer)

Thayl said:
I should have known better.
I vote this also be played during a slow set.

Seriously though, the DJs on the night will be Cheryl, Fiona, Jane and Kirstie. I won't hazard describing what they're going to play (because a) I don't know and b) I have no music description/genre splitting abilities), but it might be along the lines of FUN PARTY MUSIC WOO WOO. Probably.

helena kim said:
I vote this also be played during a slow set.

Seriously though, the DJs on the night will be Cheryl, Fiona, Jane and Kirstie. I won't hazard describing what they're going to play (because a) I don't know and b) I have no music description/genre splitting abilities), but it might be along the lines of FUN PARTY MUSIC WOO WOO. Probably.
I plan to play whale sounds, mostly, a marine theme that could be read as a somewhat oblique reference to a 'beach party'.

There will also be foghorns. Several.

this time next week, it will all be over

we'll be typing messages on thumped with one hand - the other will be used to prop up our hungover and weary heads, after all them 3.10 pints

I can't promise this won't happen on Thursday.

Who knows what madness will ensue after the slow set.

helena kim said:
and now it's today! i'm really looking forward to this. the sun is shining, i'm finishing work early today, and i've got tomorrow off! wahoo!
i wish i could go to this... what time does it finish?

last time i was at the discho here you could get out to the stands/pitch area real easy from the bar, if the weather is still warm tonight it'll be fun just relaxing up in the stands.
not much of a dancer, like...

I shall expect to see you present and correct during the slow set, young feller.

maybe i will find loads of drugs and take them, then go mental doing the prodigy walk during your so-called slow set!

anyone ever see the fresh prince episode where carlton did just that? he was hanging out on the schnortside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back