ladies - pill without period, yes or no? (2 Viewers)

I don't drink wa-her, fishes fornicate in it.

See all those people who die in the 3rd world from drinking dirty water? Wouldn't happen if they were drinking buckfast or irn-bru.

I wouldn't be freaked out. I'm on Depo (the injection) so I haven't had a period in about 8 years. It's great!

I was on Depo when I met you in London that time La La..Havent had a period for over two years - woo hoo!! Although I had my last injection in February and havent had another period yet...figured since I wasnt in a relationship there was no real need to keep getting the injection.

Freakin' hell - what's Depo?
I've always been afraid to get the longer-term options because I've had some pretty nasty side-effects with some pills.

Depo: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100000717.html

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/depo.html

I was on Depo when I met you in London that time La La..Havent had a period for over two years - woo hoo!! Although I had my last injection in February and havent had another period yet...figured since I wasnt in a relationship there was no real need to keep getting the injection.

that was a fun day :)

but but but FEBRUARY? where is your period? shall i print 'missing' signs?:p

is it normal to wait a while for it to return?

that was a fun day :)

but but but FEBRUARY? where is your period? shall i print 'missing' signs?:p

is it normal to wait a while for it to return?

Haha! Maybe you should! It can take up to 9 months for things to get back into rhythm again. I'm really not complaining and I reckon that I'll probably get fed up with it and go back on the depo. What an amazing invention. Although if used long term it can give you an increased risk of getting osteoporosis... Ah, it's great just never having to take it into consideration.

Oh Jesus I got so light-headed reading that. I have to take the day off after a smear test, never mind this kind of lark. Yes I did say the word SMEAR.:eek:

I'm for the whole stoppage of periods. This pill sounds good to me. It's just hormone control. It's just science. When I was 15 I wrote a song about having a hysterectomy just to get out of having periods. Actually I must play it to Brian C sometime :).
Hahahaha, you wimp!

Why don't youse just wait untill you are all married and then you won't need any pills. problem solved.

Freakin' hell - what's Depo?
I've always been afraid to get the longer-term options because I've had some pretty nasty side-effects with some pills.

Depo is the injectable pill. It's handy for getting rid of the periods, though I would say to anyone planning to go on it long term, DON'T! Everyone I know who's been on it for a few years gains on average 4 stone and loses their sex drive. When you come off it you get depressed, it's really not very nice.

Depo is the injectable pill. It's handy for getting rid of the periods, though I would say to anyone planning to go on it long term, DON'T! Everyone I know who's been on it for a few years gains on average 4 stone and loses their sex drive. When you come off it you get depressed, it's really not very nice.

No , no. I've been on it it 8 or so years and I'm thin enough and certainly not depressed. . Depo is the best thing in the world! .|..|:)My sex drive is none of your beeswax

early onset puberty, isn't it?

the human race will be radically different in a few hundred years, i reckon.

Early onset puberty among other problems - they're also being linked to female fertility problems. At this rate the human race will be extinct in a few hundred years. We won't be worrying about birth control, that's for sure.

Early onset puberty among other problems - they're also being linked to female fertility problems. At this rate the human race will be extinct in a few hundred years. We won't be worrying about birth control, that's for sure.
at least we'll always have heaven. we can regroup there and get further orders from God. maybe we'll be assigned to that new earth-like planet they found not too long ago.

fingers crossed.

at least we'll always have heaven. we can regroup there and get further orders from God. maybe we'll be assigned to that new earth-like planet they found not too long ago.

fingers crossed.

Haven't you heard? Scientists CLAIM to have killed God, heaven self-destructed.

Hmmm, I get awful pains but id rather have the fecking thing rather than getting paranoid for ages. I took that parsly and ginger tea thing to bring them on a while back, it worked, fucking hippy dippy shit though, never bled so much.

Oh jesus my whole life plan would be ruined if I get pregnant. Not until im over 30.

". I don't get 'em that bad, though, and since we switch between ovaries, only one of me bags gives me cramps, so I only get bad cramps every two months.

I did not know this....switching ovaries lark, it's disconcerting I don't know these things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back