ladies - pill without period, yes or no? (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
oh

About half the women enrolled in studies of Lybrel dropped out, said Dr Daniel Shames, a deputy director in the FDA's drugs office. Many did so because of the irregular and unscheduled bleeding and spotting that can replace scheduled menstruation

predator.jpg

Definitely a no for me. The pill is evil.

Hormone levels in drinking water are rising - linked with decreasing sperm counts and 'feminisation' in males. The full extent of the environmental and genetic damage isn't clear yet but it's looking pretty bad so far.

Of course it is a personal choice, but like anything else it's important to look at the bigger picture before making a decision.

As for the stopped periods, even without the potential damage to the environment, I really can't see how that would be healthy. We're women, periods are part of that - I certainly wouldn't want to be a guinea pig and find out what the side effects are in 30 years time.

Hormone levels in drinking water are rising - linked with decreasing sperm counts and 'feminisation' in males. The full extent of the environmental and genetic damage isn't clear yet but it's looking pretty bad so far.

what the? Where did that come from?

also, WTF, my maleness!

as regards the feministaion of males and decreasing sperm counts, pseudo-estrogens which are used as plasticisers in packaging are a far bigger culprit than hormone from the pill. Most countries dont completely re-cycle drinking water as of yet...

homophobe

No, this has nothing to do with homosexuality. The levels of female hormones in water are causing physical and hormonal 'feminisation', fish with both sets of reproductive organs instead of being male, changes in the male/female balance, "moobs"

what the? Where did that come from?

also, WTF, my maleness!

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20000617/fob1.asp

http://www.ourstolenfuture.org/press/2003/2003-0627-KR-estrogenizedfish.htm

There are many studies out there.

as regards the feministaion of males and decreasing sperm counts, pseudo-estrogens which are used as plasticisers in packaging are a far bigger culprit than hormone from the pill. Most countries dont completely re-cycle drinking water as of yet...[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But should we add to the problem?

The problem is that the hormones are getting into the food chain. Growth hormones have been banned for use in farm animals in Europe in 1989 because of the knock-on effect that they had when consumed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back