Ladies: latest amazing makeup discoveries (2 Viewers)

kirstie said:
yes yes! we have that one down - home remedies! My mum used to make loads of stuff from witch hazel and whatnot so I shall be pumping her for more info, she has gone off to the Listowel writers fest so that'll have to wait till she comes back. The domain has been registered though!

Get this.

It's la la la la

sometimes I am so clever I kill myself.

I was just thinking of youknowwhere this morning, and actually I've never been into it! Bizarre I know, but it's quite intimidating.

Oh, yay! That will rule.

And yes, la la la la is extremely clever. I was going to try to start a cookie baking business and register cook.ie, which wasn't actually registered, insanely enough. But since I already knew that you can't sell anything that you baked in your own kitchen in Ringsend unless it's been approved by the dept of health, it was going to be more trouble than it was worth.

As for youknowhere, there's some really nice stuff in there, and it's great for an aul browse, but the prices are just insane, and the whole way things are priced actually seems illogical, so you can't always tell if you're being ripped off, or how badly you're being swindled. At least in BT, not only are you not always being ripped off (e.g., Pout products are actually cheaper in BT than they are in the US), the pricing is at least less arbitrary. Or at least, no more arbitrary than somewhere like Sephora.

sorry ladies, I just over-edited there because it appears the domain company I used just charged me for hosting so far and not for the name, and I be paranoid that it will be swiped from under me until I have it in my mucky grasp!

kirstie said:
sorry ladies, I just over-edited there because it appears the domain company I used just charged me for hosting so far and not for the name, and I be paranoid that it will be swiped from under me until I have it in my mucky grasp!

No worries! Feel free to go back and edit my post to get rid of the other 'domain name', for obvious reasons, to make sure yours doesn't get sniffed out by anyone else.

right, I think it's done. I still have to prove why I want it, and why I should be allowed to have it. Curse you ie domain registry.
I want it because if I don't get it I will thqueam and thqueam until I make myself thsick.
and I should be allowed to have it because I have credit card and will travel.

La La said:
deadly. did it work? ive always thought about bleaching my dreads but i dont want them to go orange. how long do ya leave it in for etc?
well i left it in for an hour and i'm currently a fetching shade of bright orange. so i'm bleaching it again! if my hair doesn't fall off in the process it'll look great.

Super Dexta said:
well i left it in for an hour and i'm currently a fetching shade of bright orange. so i'm bleaching it again! if my hair doesn't fall off in the process it'll look great.

yeah fully, it'll look deadly if it works. is there any way of bleaching hair successfully without the orange organics setting up camp there? argh!

i want to wait till it dries for full effect. hang on a sec and i'll get one from yesterday's attempt though..

"i'm mick hucknall, it's all gone wrong for me"

aledjones.jpg

rightio, the domain registry have kindly condescended to allow me beaut.ie so it will be live soon! when I get some time! and then it will be fabulous and take over the world!
etc!

La La said:
amazing! it's you....only not. so it's blonder now, is it?
deadly.
yeah it's fairly blonde now. it's still wet though so i don't know exactly what colour it is. but will post pics when dry.

i like the cut a lot though, i don't know why i didn't cut it yonks ago. there are literally 8 inches of hair sitting on my ex-bf's desk now. he cut it for me, i'm quite impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back