Ladies: latest amazing makeup discoveries (3 Viewers)

hmm, can i insult you by saying it'd probably look better darker

no?

ok
Super Dexta said:
"i'm mick hucknall, it's all gone wrong for me"

aledjones.jpg

B.haven said:
hmm, can i insult you by saying it'd probably look better darker

no?

ok
well if i'd wanted it darker i wouldn't have dyed it at all, seeing as how it's naturally black.

B.haven - fuck off would you, please?

I've asked nicely, you're a pain in the hole. Go.

La La said:
nah lid i think it looks deadly! you're just not used to it...give it a few daze
ah thanks. it's very yellow though. and i have a tub of showco's finest pink dye sitting here

Super Dexta said:
ah thanks. it's very yellow though. and i have a tub of showco's finest pink dye sitting here

hmmmmm in all my years working there i never used that stuff but i never heard horror stories so i reckon it's safe enough ;)
check the use by date though!

La La said:
hmmmmm in all my years working there i never used that stuff but i never heard horror stories so i reckon it's safe enough ;)
check the use by date though!
i've used it on bleach before, it should be okay. erin told me to use it anyway!

A word of warning: if you've never bleached your hair before, be careful dyeing over it. The first time I did a big bleach job on my hair, I put a streak of blue in it, and it turned green and nothing could be done except to wait for it to grow out. Even tried dyeing over it, but it showed through, no matter what I did, and no matter what even the best hairdressers tried. I didn't care all that much because I was 14, and it was my mom who freaked out, but I was well sick of it after a couple of years. Never happened again because I hadn't done it immediately after bleaching 'virgin' hair, so it wasn't as porous.

The blonde looks good, and I look forward to seeing it in person!

jane said:
A word of warning: if you've never bleached your hair before, be careful dyeing over it. The first time I did a big bleach job on my hair, I put a streak of blue in it, and it turned green and nothing could be done except to wait for it to grow out. Even tried dyeing over it, but it showed through, no matter what I did, and no matter what even the best hairdressers tried. I didn't care all that much because I was 14, and it was my mom who freaked out, but I was well sick of it after a couple of years. Never happened again because I hadn't done it immediately after bleaching 'virgin' hair, so it wasn't as porous.

The blonde looks good, and I look forward to seeing it in person!
yeah i've done the bleach + blue thing before and it went green. luckily i was a mad young thing and thought green hair was only great. pink is grand though. remember warzonefest 2001 when i had like an inch of hair and it was bleached and pink? i was so wacky in my youth.

Super Dexta said:
yeah i've done the bleach + blue thing before and it went green. luckily i was a mad young thing and thought green hair was only great. pink is grand though. remember warzonefest 2001 when i had like an inch of hair and it was bleached and pink? i was so wacky in my youth.

i had inadvertently pink hair for a while - bleach + bright red, then it faded to a sort of strawberry ice pop colour. it was ... interesting. but yeah, actual pink is probably a safer bet.

i don't think i've ever seen you with anything other than black hair - i look forward to seeing the result of your experiments.

oh, and on the subject of makeup, my new thing is benefit lemon aid. it's a sort of eyelid foundation - i was a bit sceptical, but then i tried some of my sister's and it's brilliant. completely evens out the colour and mattifies things so your eyeshadow goes on brilliantly, looks great, and stays on for ages.

I keep meaning to get this stuff.
minka said:
oh, and on the subject of makeup, my new thing is benefit lemon aid. it's a sort of eyelid foundation - i was a bit sceptical, but then i tried some of my sister's and it's brilliant. completely evens out the colour and mattifies things so your eyeshadow goes on brilliantly, looks great, and stays on for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back