kraftwerk tonight wow! (3 Viewers)

Latex lizzie said:
er..its a c.d. you can buy in the recordio shops.I think she got it in plain old tower records.It's dead good.I can give you half of it if you want.
er. it's a bootleg and you don't get bootlegs in tower.
she probably got it in borderline.

I thought it was amazing. I had to wait all night for Musique Non-stop complete with the video that I recorded off MT USA with Vincent Hanley YEARS ago. I loved it!

Sinéad

No.It would mean admitting you are right>that would make me smell bad.
On a more serious note I am surprised to learn that this is a bootleg.I must check it out when I go home..It is like a bootleg only in name..sound quality is right from the desk..not some nutter in the audience and the cover and c.d. are just like what you but in the siopa.Neil I deffer to your superior chinstrokeyness.I am still going to arrange an accident for you at the climb tomorrow though.

Latex lizzie said:
No.It would mean admitting you are right>that would make me smell bad.
On a more serious note I am surprised to learn that this is a bootleg.I must check it out when I go home..It is like a bootleg only in name..sound quality is right from the desk..not some nutter in the audience and the cover and c.d. are just like what you but in the siopa.Neil I deffer to your superior chinstrokeyness.I am still going to arrange an accident for you at the climb tomorrow though.
would that accident be me breaking your fall?;)

what time is this on tomorrow?

that'll do nicely.I just so know I am comming home in a bag from this..meet at foolscaps house for 9.am. something is so wrong about doing dangerous things like this.He says to bring a packed lunch.I think hes gone all "mammy" meself.

Latex lizzie said:
that'll do nicely.I just so know I am comming home in a bag from this..meet at foolscaps house for 9.am. something is so wrong about doing dangerous things like this.He says to bring a packed lunch.I think hes gone all "mammy" meself.
9am??? I'm not even doing the climb. I am just there to throw empty beer cans at you guys.

Dalkey quarrey.Rock climbing.the thinking is we'll get better medical care if we fall.I've done it before a bunch of times and they left me for dead tho..

transcription of same..

Medic:"are you all roish?"
me:"no I'm dying"
medic:"Northsider is it/"
Me "uh-huh"
Medic" comon lads lets go to the queen's and eat caviar"*

*prolly happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back