kraftwerk tonight wow! (2 Viewers)

Latex lizzie said:
Dalkey quarrey.Rock climbing.the thinking is we'll get better medical care if we fall.I've done it before a bunch of times and they left me for dead tho..

transcription of same..

Medic:"are you all roish?"
me:"no I'm dying"
medic:"Northsider is it/"
Me "uh-huh"
Medic" comon lads lets go to the queen's and eat caviar"*

*prolly happened.
Just take a bath in Tommy Hilfiger cologne tonight (or sleep in a vat of it, if you want it to penetrate more than the outer epidermis), and you should be able to pass yourself off no problem. Just make sure you keep your criticisms of Tullamore hospital to yourself. Sure, Dalkey's nowhere near it, but it can't hurt to take precautions.

I've only ever done that shit on a climbing wall. Once, I think. In school. That, along with the climbing of glaciery mountains with ice axes and crampons and things, are the kind of climbing I think I'm happy to have done only once.

mental note to self..use guilt to get cookies off people. What kind of cookies are these?

P.s. jane where were you at my confirmation and christmas and all birthdays?

Do I get cookies now?

Latex lizzie said:
mental note to self..use guilt to get cookies off people. What kind of cookies are these?

P.s. jane where were you at my confirmation and christmas and all birthdays?

Do I get cookies now?
Some are just plain chocolate chip ones, but I make lots of different types. The last two batches were orange-coconut soft ones and crunchy almond ones, both from some recipe books that belonged to my grandmother. There's some talk of me trying to corner the as-yet-untapped Irish cookie market. I hate that packaged shit, and most of the sweet things here are too over-processed, so it's a good thing I love baking.

Wait until I learn how to make all of the Italian stuff. I dug out the cannoli tubes this morning. They're my next challenge, though if they come out okay, you might never want to eat anything else. Ever. Anyone know where I can get ricotta cheese here?

Latex lizzie said:
..yup.But some crazy books in there..books with hand drawn pictures from picasso...1st editions of lots of nice things.
I know, but still. I think they're way above market prices.

They do have some incredible maps, too. A couple of 'original' John Speeds and things (though those are dodgy, since the plates were used until well into the 18th century).

I don't really go in for 1st editions as a concept unless there is something particularly significant about the first edition, something that sets it apart. Same with signed copies. Unless it's an actual note to someone, or someone has written in loads of notes all over the place, it doesn't do much for me. I'd rather have a cookie.

Do Kraftwerk just use Laptops now at their gigs? Coz those old machines they had were fuckin great. I'd prefer to see them use those old machines with the twirly knobs and flashing lights etc. Retro technology thats were its at. A computer the size of a fridge..

..I was up nearly directly over their heads..they were using mice alright..but they had keyboards and flatscreen monitors as well all built into this weird stand thing with foot pedals...not exactly laptop.But not far off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back