kraftwerk tonight wow! (3 Viewers)

Re: yay!

herv said:
the hacker is on in...

The Hacker
[font=Verdana, Helvetica]As an unofficial Kraftwerk after-gig party, the Metropolitan Bar will be keeping the electro vibe alive on Monday 15th March with Frenchman The Hacker. This will be his third Irish appearance and anyone who has caught his previous sets here knows that he is one of the slickest electro and techno DJ's around. He is sure to encompass everything from the Italo-disco of Alexander Robotnick to the synth pop of Depeche Mode all the way through to the high-octane sounds of Vitalic. With a string of excellent releases on Turbo, Dancefloor Killers and GoodLife having come to surface in 2003, The Hacker is sure to make this a night to remember. Opening up proceedings on the night will be John Kavanagh and Electric City resident Simon Conway. Kavanagh is one of Dublin's best electro DJ's and has played the club several times over the past year. Admission is €10.[/font]

whaddya think? should be interesting. i have to work at 11.30 tomorrow morning though. last day in this job. ever.

oh haysus
we spent all weekend moving flat - I am the most tired person in the world now.
I really wish we had seats for this, I fear my feet won't last out 2 and a half hours of electro fabillisness

Re: yay!

kirstie said:
oh haysus
we spent all weekend moving flat - I am the most tired person in the world now.
I really wish we had seats for this, I fear my feet won't last out 2 and a half hours of electro fabillisness
i reckon kraftwerk might shop up and do an acoustic set at the hacker

Wish I had a foookin ticket. I've just bought 3 Kreftwerk albums in the last 2 months. Trans Europe express is me fave so far. Ah they're bleedin amazin tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back