Kopparberg Mixed Fruit (1 Viewer)

na- any cop? what you make of the warehouse on the way down to tenters that's always got weird arab guys standing outside it at all hours of the night?
someone said it's a "secret mosque" - dunno why they'd need a secret one when they have a massive one on the SCR. the "guard dogs loose" warehouse.

some guy always bullys fiachra for money outside kirwins - haha
fuck kirwins - non menthol selling assholes

Ahhh Cider.
Anyone remember the year Bulmers longnecks were launched? I think it was 94, but cannot be certain, because I drank so many of them.

you can get this in phibbsbra.
sure, it's fucking mental stuff altogether.

Bellatrix said:
I first had it in the Roisin Dubh.

It's probable that a lot of the fuzzy feelings I have for that pub can be put down to mixed fruit-tinted cider-goggles.

its bad, bad shit - someone told me it was organic and preservative free - me hole! it tastes worse than buckfast and really does a number on yr tummy the next day...and the last time i had it in the above venue (on top of a bottle of wine) i ended up heckling king creosote about kt tunstall:eek: the shame! (tho he did sing the woo-hoo bit!)

anything containing lots of fruit, sugar and alcohol is going to do a number on yr tummy the next day, though.

Charlie Bucket said:
its bad, bad shit - someone told me it was organic and preservative free - me hole! it tastes worse than buckfast and really does a number on yr tummy the next day...and the last time i had it in the above venue (on top of a bottle of wine) i ended up heckling king creosote about kt tunstall:eek: the shame! (tho he did sing the woo-hoo bit!)

Agreed, its pure rotgut. Anything with that much sugar added is usually hiding a dark secret.

Friend of mine is in the drinks trade and he gets cases of organic french cloudy cider that is the best i've ever come across. Gonna get some soon if this weather keeps up.

ICUH8N said:
anything containing lots of fruit, sugar and alcohol is going to do a number on yr tummy the next day, though.

7.jpg

Lefty Frizzell said:
Friend of mine is in the drinks trade and he gets cases of organic french cloudy cider that is the best i've ever come across. Gonna get some soon if this weather keeps up.

count me in! thats the lovely suff i was drinkin last year watchin sonic youth and animal collective in brittany:) mmmmmmmm.....a lovely mellow drunk in the august sun!

mixed berry koppaberg deceives me every time. It feels like I'm drinking a pint of Ribena. I stick to the apple one when possible.

i didn't read it all.

but-
bellatrix,

you can also get it in the offy in swords, next to the new town centre mall- is that the village cellar?

and you can get it in molloy's on francis street, which is an all round good place.

:)

i had some of this last night. after half a bottle i was quite merrily drunk. after a whole bottle i had to go and lie down. it was yum, but mother of god. (i got it in redmond's in ranelagh, for the record.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back