KKKramer (1 Viewer)

i couldnt give a fuck about "seinfeld", but yes, that clip is pretty shocking indeed. not a chance in hell was that "ironic", that first line of defence for lazy bigoted so-called entertainers. this whole "comedy has to push boundaries" thing is very tired at this stage, and i'm glad to see situations where people havent been taken in by these pathetic creeps.

i didn't find bill hicks' tantrum to be funny either, though its obviously not in the same league. it struck me more as a witless, impotent display of vulgarity more than anything else, relieved only a touch of self-reflexivity. i still think bill hicks is one of the most overrated comedians ever.

i dont get this whole "sacrilage" thing, i never understood why people get upset if i say i dont like something they like. i know they would probably dislike many of the things i love, who cares. i dont hate bill hicks, i just dont find him funny. south park, now thats something i do hate which people dont seem to able to accept. anyhow. off topic. blah.

i dont get this whole "sacrilage" thing, i never understood why people get upset if i say i dont like something they like. i know they would probably dislike many of the things i love, who cares. i dont hate bill hicks, i just dont find him funny. south park, now thats something i do hate which people dont seem to able to accept. anyhow. off topic. blah.

I'm with you on the Bill Hicks and South Park thing.
People bang on about Bill Hicks as if he was Malcolm X.

I'm with you on the Bill Hicks and South Park thing.
People bang on about Bill Hicks as if he was Malcolm X.

yeah but people are dicks. Bill Hicks was very funny. I cried laughing at his JFK / Jesus Christ "thinking of John" rifle pendant thing. amazing.

I hate deities and people who deify.

I do like Bill Hicks but my comment on diddles not being cool anymore was wholly tongue in cheek I can assure you. I also really like South Park but I don't like Seinfeld much at all.

It's a cringeful episode.

I don't know Michael Richards (he looks haggard). I don't really care either.

Kramer would be one of my favourite comic characters.

He's woeful though, apart from when he was in Seinfeld.

during the apology when jerry had to tell peole to "stop laughing, its not funny"....how painful to watch.

to get things on a funnier note since we're mentioning newman- my favourite newman moment went a little something like this: Jerry gives him Elaines christmas card and asks him does he notice anyhting about it, after one quick glance at the photo and without a moment of hesitation he casually states to Elaine: "yeah, your nipple is showing" Then discards the picture.

i'd recommend reading 'american scream'

great insight into how fucked up bill hicks was. it's pretty hard not to bawl your eyes out near the end. i still found him funny though, but can understand why some people didnt.

back on topic - some people waste no time do they?

a809.jpg

i'd recommend reading 'american scream'

great insight into how fucked up bill hicks was. it's pretty hard not to bawl your eyes out near the end. i still found him funny though, but can understand why some people didnt.

back on topic - some people waste no time do they?

a809.jpg

Hand stitched by real Cubans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back