KKKramer (2 Viewers)

Franco

Michael Richards from Seinfeld is in hot water over this tetchy exchange with a black audience member.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

what the fuck???
i was going to say that's the end of him, but like the man said, he hasn't done shit anyway.

Dumb cracker-ass!

ahhh no, really. This upsets me quite a lot, seeing a great, legendary even, character actor resorting to that. It really is racist no matter what way you look at it.

Those arguing that Richards was called "cracker-ass" so its all equal know they're talking out of their ass, i've never heard a white person be upset by the word cracker-ass.(not saying it's right either) Richards really let himself down here and I'm a HUGE Kramer fan so i don't think i'm being dramatic.

Hope he apologises in some form. It wasn't even at the expense of a funny joke, shit do what Jerry did and follow them to their workplace tomorrow and heckle them but don't do that.

what a twat, he cant make the excuse that he was making a joke because it was obvious to everyone that the veil slipped and he comepletely lost it. a good comedian knows how to deal with hecklers, sadly michael doesnt seem to be the greatest comedian anymore!

the otherguy also killed richards performance dead with his "no shows, now movies just seinfeld" comment. pretty scathing

If he was Chris Rock, he would have brought the house down. But he's not. It's a shame. It won't change my enjoyment of Seinfeld but it is pretty sad. It's true though that he doesn't have much of a career to ruin anymore.

Remember he did that Bafta Award acceptance video clip from his home in California a few years ago? It ended with him standing there completely naked, balls swinging in the breeze as he kicked the camera crew out. I knew something wasn't quite right with him then.

:eek: what a fuck up! people talking at stand up shows? something a comedian has to get over first day surely.

it was a disgusting display of ignorant vulgarity.

but it was nice to see the audience voting with their feet and getting the fuck outta there. washed-up idiot that he is; he didn't know when to stop.

jerry seinfeld's reaction

michael richard's "apology" on david letterman last night.

Michael "Nathan Forrest" Richards said:
David Letterman: "Why don't you explain exactly what happened for the folks who may not know."

Michael Richards: "I lost my temper on stage. I was at a comedy club trying to do my act and I got heckled and I took it badly and went into a rage and said some pretty nasty things to some Afro-Americans, a lot of trash talk, and uh..."

Letterman: "And you were actually being heckled or were they just talking and disturbing the act?"

Richards: "That was going on too."

________

Richards: "...You know, I'm really busted up over this and I'm very, very sorry to those people in the audience, the blacks, the Hispanics, whites - everyone that was there that took the brunt of that anger and hate and rage and how it came through, and I'm concerned about more hate and more rage and more anger coming through, not just towards me but towards a black/white conflict. There's a great deal of disturbance in this country and how black feel about what happened in Katrina, and, you know, many of the comics, many of performers are in Las Vegas and New Orleans trying to raise money for what happened there, and for this to happen, for me to be in a comedy club and flip out and say this crap, you know, I'm deeply, deeply sorry. And I'll get to the force field of this hostility, why it's there, why the rage is in any of us, why the trash takes place, whether or not it's between me and a couple of hecklers in the audience or between this country and another nation, the rage - "

Letterman: "But Michael, let me interrupt here for a second and ask a question about had the people doing the heckling or the people who were not paying attention, had they been white or Caucasian or any other race, what would have been the nature of your response then?"

Richards: "It may have happened. It may have happened. You know, I'm a performer. I push the envelope, I work in a very uncontrolled manner onstage. I do a lot of free association, it's spontaneous, I go into character.  I don't know, in view of the situation and the act going where it was going, I don't know, the rage did go all over the place. It went to everybody in the room. But you can't - you know it's, I don't - I know people could, blacks could feel - I'm not a racist, that's what so insane about this, and yet it's said, it comes through, it fires out of me and even now in the passion that's here as I confront myself."

im keeping my eyes peeled for the youtube of said apology.

i saw his video link apology on letterman last night and as much as i'd like to believe it, it seems more like his old pal Jerry rail-roaded him into doing it for the sake of his career. Why Jerry feels responsible for digging him out I dunno, maybe 'cos he's even steven?

Julie Louis Dreyfus was also on a Seattle radio show when they told her about it she didn't believe it, "Are you kidding me?" was her initial reaction.

as someone else said Kramer=God , Michael Richards = Simpleton

This upsets me quite a lot, seeing a great, legendary even, character actor resorting to that

Now lets not get carried away Niall!!!

Still thats pretty fucking wrong, career killer right there. Even Jerry has come out against him :eek: But have to say I have seen comedians say much much worse and no-one bats an eyelid!

Not the first time:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

;)

as someone else said Kramer=God , Michael Richards = Simpleton

you do you know that kramer is a fictional character on a tv show and michael richards was just the actor playing him, right? and that it's not really like superman / clarke kent

and i wouldn't call him a legendary character actor either...he played one 'legendary' character and a handful of other notables ones (problem child..)

"HOW WILL THIS AFFECT MY VIEWING OF A TV SHOW THAT ENDED 8 YEARS AGO!?!?"

jeez guys i wonder what kenny kramer thinks of all this?! is he a racist too!?

Kkny1.JPEG

ha ha ha, deadly

Apparantly Micheal Richards was always a loon with a short tempter and would lose his shit at people on set all the time. He was the guy in the Andy Kaufmann film who ends up punching Kaufmann in the face thought in the film (Man in the Moon) it's not clear who it is. Like.

Anyhow he outburst there has to be one of the most racist thing I've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back