KKKramer (1 Viewer)

this is a real pity. I thought the apology was really painful...michael just seemed like a scolded child being convinced by jerry (his father) to apologise to the other kids for being a bully....sad stuff.

jackie%20chiles.jpg

Didn't Jackie Chiles refuse to be his lawyer anymore? All starting to make sense now...

nah nah you've picked me up wrong Wilbert. i think thats exactly what Seinfeld was doing, supporting his friend to help save Richards career.
He's done nothing of note lately, even if he is making money from DVD sales (again Richards not Seinfeld, everyone knows he's a multi millionaire)

having watched the apology again ok he does seem pretty beat by it, but he should.

Apologies, Clonan.

this is a real pity. I thought the apology was really painful...michael just seemed like a scolded child being convinced by jerry (his father) to apologise to the other kids for being a bully....sad stuff.
I thought he looked like a man who knew the next three minutes of his life would determine whether he has a career anymore. He's fucked anyways, i can't see anyone giving him work any time soon. Except maybe in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

And i'd believe he's not racist, it was just some horribly unfunny "edgy humour" that went horribly wrong. Like someone said before, a lot of people who make racist/sexist/homophobic jokes should realise they're probably not as funny as chris morris.

I thought he looked like a man who knew the next three minutes of his life would determine whether he has a career anymore. He's fucked anyways, i can't see anyone giving him work any time soon. Except maybe in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

And i'd believe he's not racist, it was just some horribly unfunny "edgy humour" that went horribly wrong. Like someone said before, a lot of people who make racist/sexist/homophobic jokes should realise they're probably not as funny as chris morris.

WHERE'S CODE NINJA??

ALLAHKKKRAMER!!

Oh dear. Very sad indeed. This guy has played one of the all-time classic comic characters and to see him involved in an incident like this is awful.

Having watched the clip a few times, it's obvious he just lost the run of himself. He tried to push the limits and it backfired in a huge way. While I agree the brilliant (and white) Chris Morris could get away with something like that, I don't believe even he could get away with it in front of a live (black) audience.

It was a mistake. Simple as.

But as they said in The Simpsons "Wow, I'd pay to see him in a movie now!" It's raised his profile, for the wrong reasons, but if fucking Kate Moss can come back bigger than ever, why not Kramer.

Kramer deserves a second chance a lot more than that spanner-eyed bint!

Too far?

Not far enough! Gotta love how so many of her pics are right beside cosmetics in supermarkets etc. I've seen many's a "slut" and "coke whore" written on her forehead with lipstick in Dunnes.

fuck him. he sucks in everything outside of Seinfeld. his stand-up sucks. and he's clearly a complete bigot. I don't give a fuck what those dudes were saying, the fact that his first response was to scream racial slurs says a lot about him. fuck this 'in character' shit. the dude lost his head and went straight to referencing 1950s America and screaming "he's a nigger". and his apology was a bunch of shit - spreading the blame as an underlying problem among everyone and mentioning american foreign policy - total crap.

seriously, I don't give a fuck about his career. I've always loved Kramer and I'll continue to. Michael Richards is a cunt, though.

fuck him. he sucks in everything outside of Seinfeld. his stand-up sucks. and he's clearly a complete bigot. I don't give a fuck what those dudes were saying, the fact that his first response was to scream racial slurs says a lot about him. fuck this 'in character' shit. the dude lost his head and went straight to referencing 1950s America and screaming "he's a nigger". and his apology was a bunch of shit - spreading the blame as an underlying problem among everyone and mentioning american foreign policy - total crap.

seriously, I don't give a fuck about his career. I've always loved Kramer and I'll continue to. Michael Richards is a cunt, though.

I think you're forgetting about the time you did the exact same thing in one of my classes, Avernus!
Remember?

I think you're forgetting about the time you did the exact same thing in one of my classes, Avernus!
Remember?

but nobody was filming that - and that's my point.

by the by, somebody de repped me for that. probably michael richards - does he post here?

"Why don't you fucking go see Madonna?"

Hey diddles I thought you were cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back