King of the sad people No.7 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 7
i'll try and find out tommorow about postal costs for distro etc, thanks grenouille, anyone else want afew copies as much better to post a few than individual ones with postage etc.

will put some in horror shop, freebird etc before xmas when i'm up

So with postage etc it works out cheaper for more copies than single copies so if you just want one then its prob better to wait for shops or get from a distro.

ten copies inc postgae = 5.00 - basically send me a fiver when you get rid of em.

one copy and postage costs a euro - send me one well hidden and i'll send you one.

pm me if interested

You and Stanto should do a split zine ACTUALLY. King of the Ballixed.
It would be the funniest zine in all of Christendom.
I'm starting the egging on now - DO IT.

You and Stanto should do a split zine ACTUALLY. King of the Ballixed.
It would be the funniest zine in all of Christendom.
I'm starting the egging on now - DO IT.

that would be fairly amazin alright.

DO IT!

cant wait to see kotsp7, although i was a bit worried when conor asked me what my surname is for the van related bits!?

so copies to go in the post today for distros who asked, also will be in dublin tommorow so will try see if theyll take copies in freebird and horror shop, shall be in international at 4 tommorow if anyone fancies xmas pint.

so copies to go in the post today for distros who asked, also will be in dublin tommorow so will try see if theyll take copies in freebird and horror shop, shall be in international at 4 tommorow if anyone fancies xmas pint.

I was planning on hitting Grogans.

i'll make it the inter instead.

was in there til about 5 tommy but no show form gazzer and burkie had to go off so moved to madigans - with not one but three of the mcarthys amongst others!

hope you didnt end up in their on your lonesome.

was in there til about 5 tommy but no show form gazzer and burkie had to go off so moved to madigans - with not one but three of the mcarthys amongst others!

hope you didnt end up in their on your lonesome.

Sorry 'bout that man,I was feeling the bite of the credit crunch.Ouch.

went in around seven hoping somebody wud still be around ,just the two gormelys fairly hammered ,had a few then fucked off to the bar with no name to meet the missus,if somebody cud do me a favour over chrimbo wud they please firebomb this particular establishment when its full ,rid dublin of a shithouse and a moxy load of shitheads,FEAR put it best FUCK CHRISTMAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back