Kate Bush (1 Viewer)

Favorite Kate Bush Album

• Total voters
King Crimson and Pink Floyd are very similar in that when they are good,they are really good,but when they are shit,they are really shit. King Crimson probably just steal it for me though.

But indeed,T. Rex over both.

Incorrect. This line up of King Crimson never existed and I don't know what you're talking about...

Whatever live compilation i had first, thrak and red were side by side on it, which made me think these songs from more or less the same era, so Crimson was sorta working backward rather than forward for me.

Anywhoo in the realm of crimson similars i've been listening to these guys a lot recently

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Whatever live compilation i had first, thrak and red were side by side on it, which made me think these songs from more or less the same era, so Crimson was sorta working backward rather than forward for me.

Anywhoo in the realm of crimson similars i've been listening to these guys a lot recently

It took me a while past the singing but I like them now. I think I get them.

We are now in "the box set era".

The pink floyd early years box set from last year, really set a precedent for excessive content (27 discs) & expense.

Amazon product ASIN B01J20B7IW
More Pink Floyd boxset goodness...

Richard Wright & Dave Harris - Zee: Identity Deluxe Box Set

Finally Zee is getting the deluxe treatment so many other seminal back catalogue releases have had done.

£75 seems a bit much for a 2CD "boxset" even if it does come with a signed (by the less famous guy in the duo) and numbered certificate, reproduction press release and reproduction 10x8 promotional photos. Like, nobody anywhere ever gave a shit about this album, ever (apart from me, I think it's great). I'd probably buy a straight forward vinyl reissue but that doesn't seem to be on offer. I think you can get it for half nothing on discogs anyway.

Yes, great stuff. You know one of her crew, a good friend, was killed in an accident because of the rigs needed for that doc, which largely resulted in her deciding to never tour/gig again?

Yes, great stuff. You know one of her crew, a good friend, was killed in an accident because of the rigs needed for that doc, which largely resulted in her deciding to never tour/gig again?
Kind of amazing that back in them days someone as non-mainstream as Kate could make a living from just selling records

Suppose maybe you could do the same if you had a massive tiktok hit now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back