Kate Bush (1 Viewer)

Favorite Kate Bush Album

• Total voters
I only have 3 of her albums. I was thinking about getting the new CD boxset of her albums, part 1 (The kick inside to the red shoes) but as usual these things are waaaay over priced for what your getting. They're remastered & sound very good from what I've read, but they're are no extras, booklets, history ect.... €70 in golden discs. €10 an album, pretty reasonable I suppose..... I dunno. I'll wait for the price to drop.

1547555016580.png

Part 2 is €100 in tower records. Too much for me.

Here's an unboxing for anyone interested

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I bought them for my stepdad for Christmas and his birthday and they look really nice. I haven't heard them yet though. I am tempted to grab them myself (the CDs though as the vinyl boxes are ridiculous and incomplete).

We are now in "the box set era".

The pink floyd early years box set from last year, really set a precedent for excessive content (27 discs) & expense.

Amazon product ASIN B01J20B7IW
That one was an excellent precedent - filled with almost all previously unreleased stuff. Unreleased officially at least, and even an albums worth of stuff that Nick Mason didn't think had ever even been made.

This might change your mind Shaney...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Give me 11 near identical live versions of Atom Heart Mother any day. That's Pink Floyd's worst song.
Even worse than every song after Dark Side of the Moon?

And I like Pink Floyd up to a point but they are just not at the races compared to King Crimson (1969-1974; anything later doesn't exist in my mind).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back